Charms

After the great feast everyone headed to their first class of the year and for Harry, Ron and Hermione it was Charms. Coincidentally, they were all in the same class with Professor Flitwick.

"Welcome to your fourth year at Hogwarts, we are proceeding to start it off by learning the seize and pull charm." Many rustlings and murmurs set off in the classroom. "Now" he went on.

"To a fault many people pronounced it incorrect last year I trust you are wiser, get your wands out!" He spoke sky-high, but in a hurry, everyone did what he ordered and before you knew it everyone was practicing 'remarkably well', by the professor's opinions.

Hermione, who had been practicing for a few minutes wielded it and then in a blink of an eye the chair came towards her fastened with the light rope. This made her to a greater extent cheerful than she was before until she acknowledged Malfoy and she extremely heaved.

"Draco Malfoy! Since when did I suppose using the charm on humans was acceptable?!" Flitwick ridiculed, Malfoy's laughter vanished, and he was crimsoning instead.

"Sorry sir" lied Malfoy with a smirk,

"Well just don't do it again, apologies and I'll draw a blank to it."

Hermione suspired, desiring he received a detention, but knew from experience that wouldn't happen with Professor Flitwick seeing as he very rarely reduces points or hands out detentions.

Hermione ran over to Neville, who had descended to the ground from Malfoy's charm. "Are you all right?" Hermione asked sympathetically, he nodded.

"I didn't even see it approaching, then all of a sudden something tightly pulled me from the back, but the desk was in the way and I tripped." He glared at Malfoy with a rascally look trusting to get him back one day.

Later that hour the Professor came round to inspect everyone and how they were doing, and came across Hermione.

"Well done Hermione, that's perfect, Ron you need a little practice." And he travelled off. Ron looked severely at the felicitous Hermione with jealousy.