Friends again

Both of them walked back to the griffindor room with their heads held high and a large grin on their faces, they said the password and walked through expecting to see hermione. "Hermione are you there?"

But she wasn't, they searched everywhere and she was nowhere to be found, "she's probably gone to her dormitory." Harry said certain as he too wanted to go to his dormitory because of his tiredness.

Ron made a face that suggested he agreed, and started walking expecting Harry to follow him but Harry had no idea where he was heading and had a puzzled look on his face.

Ron looked back, "well come on!" He shouted at Harry. He raised his eyebrows still not having a clue where they were going. "Let's go to hermione!"

"But we aren't allowed in the girls dormitory!" Harry exclaimed with a serious look which made Ron scowl, "but I want to tell her about Draco even though she'll probably kill me for using the charm on a human, she'll still be a tiny tiny bit happy that I stuck up for her and I want that to happen so we can be friends again.

And I know I'll probably upset her again another day I can't help it with my big gob and words just come out and then I regret them. So I want to go so stop being so good, don't be like" but he stopped not able to get the words out, "like" he tried again.

"Like Hermione!"

Harry rolled his eyes because he knew what would happen. He would probably get caught, what if he got caught by Snape? Well then they'd be doomed, so he thought of a good reason to make Ron drop the idea.

"Well she's probably gone to bed so you can tell her in the morning because I'm exhausted" he said finishing with a yawn.

"Fine" Ron gave in and they both walked, well Harry dragged his feet against the floor unable to keep his eyes open and his body straight without falling on the floor.

The next morning Hermione woke up with a enthusiastic mood for learning, she smiled to herself before she remembered her argument with Ron and suddenly her mood started to fade, however she ignored it and went downstairs to see Ginny.

She was there smiling as usual and walked towards her, "hey you ready for breakfast?" Hermione nodded and followed her to the great hall. Once she was there she saw Harry and Ron smiling at her which was surprising to Hermione as she still thought they would be frowning at her, especially Ron.

She was about to sit with Ginny however Ron ran up to her. "What do you want Ron, I don't want to talk to you" Hermione said impolitely but he didn't walk away. "I need to tell you something" even though Hermione wanted to back away and make Ron feel upset for once she had a curiosity as to the information they wanted to give her.

So she gave in and sat with them, "well first of all I want to say I'm sorry for yesterday." Ron waited for Hermione reply however she stayed silent so he continued. "Anyway, Draco was talking to us yesterday night and saying bad stuff about you and calling you a mud-blood so I used the seize and pull charm on him."

Hermione gasped and held her hand over her mouth, "really?!" Ron nodded slowly.

Ron clutched his eyes expecting the lecture 'you can't do that on humans!' Or 'why on earth would you be stupid and cruel!' However Hermione did something he least expected. She leaned over the table and hugged him, once she sat back down Ron was as red as a tomato.

"Thanks so much for sticking up for me and well done on the charm!" Ron was confused and he and Harry looked at each other oddly, "are you not mad at me for using it on a human?" Hermione bit her lip and thought up an answer to hide the fact that she doesn't care about the rule if it's to Draco.

"Malfoy is a human? I thought he was a animal, you know like a really super dumb animal!" They all laughed in comparison and for once Hermione did not think about rules and kindness to the cruel, she was happy that her annoying and irritating friend stuck up for her especially when they had an argument.