Snape

Hermione and Ginny started walking through the corridors to see Dumbledore. Only hoping he was here as they didn't even know the date, maybe he isn't headmaster yet or maybe the cruel punishments that Filch always talks about is happening in this time. And what worse punishment then for students being out of bed.

Well they couldn't go back to the dormitory, maybe they could. Maybe if they just drifted to sleep and woke up in the morning they would be in their own time and Harry and Ron would be in common room and everything would be back to normal.

But they couldn't take that chance, what if they woke up and matters were worse as there would be many students awake whispering about them wondering who they were.

Or if a Professor came up to them and thought they were intruders using polyjuice potion they would lock them away or worse! They had to find Dumbledore tonight, knowing his personality he's the only one they could trust to believe them. They were sure all the other Professors they would not know of. They could be cruel or kind, but either way it's best to stick to someone they know fully.

As they were wandering hopelessly pretending to know what they were going to do they came across a classroom which looked odd.

It was odd as it wasn't like the others there which were all pitch black inside in this classroom there were booming lights, cheers and laughter.

Some students were out of bed and doing spells, Hermione opened the door halfway but did not go inside, she opened it enough that both her and Ginny could see what was happening.

It was a group of students mostly girls and four cheerful boys however one boy who was levitating near to the door but had crimson cheeks and also had black greasy hair up to his neck and a long face. His eyes looked like they were about to water.

As they peered closer they realised it was Snape being bullied! The group of students weren't helping him just laughing continuously while the four boys one Ginny had seen before as Lupin were chanting joke spells on Snape.

"What's wrong Snivellus, are you scared!" one boy with glasses said as they realised he was James Potter. He looked so much like Harry but the personality wasn't alike. You would never find Harry bullying someone.

The other boy looked was definitely Sirius Black, Harry's godfather who was accused of betrayal to the Potter family. He was also laughing and had his wand out pointing at Snape.

"Come on, fight back I thought you loooooved dark arts!" Sirius shouted.

"Come on that's enough now guys" Remes calmly said.

"Just one more." Sirius replied and James chuckled.

There was also another boy who also had greasy hair, he was quite chubby with a few spots on his face, of course, it was Peter Pettigrew. He was cheering Sirius and James on but not doing anything himself while Remes bowed his head in shame.

Hermione sighed furiously while Ginny began to laugh a little before Hermione spotted her. She stepped forward inside to stop this chaos blocking the people's view of Snape who was now behind her.

Before she could speak James had cast another spell shooting it at Hermione instead of Snape. She dropped to the floor and Ginny screamed the group realised what had happened and were stunned.