Chapter 22

" I don't get how Anna doesn't realize that Kristof's in love with her! She's just so stupid! I mean, look at Hans, you practically can see the bad in him!" I shouted, making some weird gestures towards the screen. I knew I was getting on Joe's nerves. He's never seen the movie and here I am, telling him about the story and giving him some top secret information. Oh and not to forget, I was singing Elsa's Let it Go very loud. He practically ran out the room as long as I was doing so, leaving me alone within my performance, which would be a perfect one for Hollywood.

"Shut the hell up! Man, you're destroying the whole movie!" Joe shouted and stuffed some Popcorn into my mouth, so that I wasn't able to talk anymore. What does he think he is? Grabbing a pillow I threw it towards him, sending him flying off the couch. He made a weird noise, which had me laughing my ass off. The only problem was, that my mouth was still filled with Popcorn, which now made its way done my air tube. I started coughing like hell, which again made Joe laugh and there we were, him on the ground and me on the couch, laughing and coughing our ass off, totally forgetting about the movie. After a while we finally calmed down and started to stare at each other. I didn't know, what happened, but suddenly Joe had pulled me down to him, tickling me. I was screaming, nobody was allowed to touch my tummy, because it was the most ticklish part of my body. And Joe knew that, so he used it to his benefit. I ended up tangled in his arm, my face just mere centimeters away from his. We stared into each others eyes and I realized that we were about to kiss. I couldn't move, I couldn't think of anything. I was waiting for his lips to touch mine as somewhere in the room someone cleared his throat. We both looked up in shock, me falling off Joe's lap as the clumsy fellow I am. My dad was standing in the door, looking at us rather confused than happy.

"Joe, I think you should go now, I have to talk to my daughter."

Joe got up, not even once looking at me and grabbed his things. As he went by my father, he gave him a nod and nearly ran out the door.

"Dad, what was that for?" I asked him, somehow annoyed that he sent Joe away.

"I don't want you to get into something you didn't think through." I looked at him, my jaw was hanging wide open.

"I don't get what you're talking about. I always think things through and make plans. And please, it's not like anything is going to happen between Joe and I, we're just best friends!"

"Best friends? And then why were you about to kiss just several minutes ago? Aimeé, you know I love you, but I'm scared you'll do something stupid. Everyone knows, you're still not over Luke. I don't want you to pretend something, which only will hurt you. And you know Joe. He's the heartbreaker number one. He'll only use you and if he's tired of you, he'll let you go."

"I can't believe you dare to take HIS name into your mouth. You promised me, to never talk about him again. We said, we'll just forget about the time and that you'll let me go my own way. It's not fair that everybody wants to protect me from something I don't even have to be protected from. It's all in your head dad! I'm fine. Joe and I are just friends, I'm not going to let him hurt me. But right now, I need to talk to him. He's probably devastated, because you threw him out in such an impolite manner." With that said I left him standing in the living room and ran up the stairs right into my room. I grabbed my phone. No messages from Joe. Just some messages of girls on Twitter, telling me, that it was the best idea to leave HIM, because I'm not good enough for HIM. Gosh, I got tired of all those fangirls. They think they know what's right and what's wrong, even if they have no clue about what's really going on. Closing Twitter, I dialed Joe's number. After nearly a minute of waiting his mailbox went off. I tried again, but he still didn't pick up. I tried to call his internal phone, but his mom told me, that he wasn't available. Sadly, I heard him playing some Playstation with his brothers. Thank you dad for ruining my friendship.