Author's note

I know it's been a long time since you, my dear readers, heard from me.

I also know that this story has been published several years ago, but it still is my baby. That's why I'm asking you, whether I should edit it to improve the story and plot or if I should just let it be.
I just can't decide for myself.

Thank you all so much for reading the story in the first place! Thank you for encouraging me to continue writing. You've helped me so much at the time I've been doing this story.

After all those years I still get a warm feeling and tears in my eyes while reading all you lovely comments and how engaged you were in the story. All I can say is THANK YOU!

Another reason I'm writing this - I am slowly starting to continue writing. I felt as if something was missing and I realized it was putting my thoughts into words. I've been working on a new story about werewolves. I just finished the fifth draft and plan to publish it within the next week.

I would really like some of you to just proof-read. If you like those kind of stories, just message me and you will get an insight into the new story. But please just message me if you plan on giving me good feedback.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

If I sparked your interest in giving feedback just text me.

And just leave a comment on whether I should edit both stories or not.

Love xx