Chapter 5

As I said, this is going to be in Luke's POV (:
Enjoy (:

* Luke's POV *

I should have known it better! I should have known that she's still pissed at me after all! I mean, I would be too, if she had done the things ,I've done to her, to me. I totally understand her.
But I guess she doesn't understand how much she means to me after all.

After getting back to Australia I hoped that I could forget about her. But that wasn't how the plan worked. Actually, I went paranoid. I've heard her laughing everywhere, I've seen her face anywhere and I've also seen her running away from me, wanting me to chase after her. I've seen her green eyes shine everywhere I've been and I've seen her perfect brown hair anywhere in a crowd.
That's why I agreed to that stupid contract, dating someone I didn't love. I didn't know I would end up dating Miranda Kerr, a model.
I mean she's nice and cute and pretty, but she's nothing in comparison to Aimeé. She doesn't have such a bright smile, those cute freckles, nor does she have those beautiful, bright eyes.

I have to admit it - I'm still head over heels (or trainers, since I'm a boy) for this girl.
That's why it hurt so much when she didn't want to hug me. And spat those words out at me. And I can't even blame her. I've been the biggest asshole ever living on this planet called Earth. And right now, I'm really hating it here.

"Luke you've been listening?" Calum snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Sorry, must have been drifted off thinking." I simply replied.

"Listen up, lover-boy, you really need to get this girl back. I don't know how you're going to manage it. But you'll better fix everything broken, because I hate seeing you and her in such a bad mood. And don't deny it, you still love her."

"Are you a fucking vampire or why can you read my mind?" I asked him annoyed. "See Cal, I know I have to fix this. But I don't know how! She won't even let me near her. How am I supposed to talk to her?"

Calum shook his head, signalling me an "I-don't-know". Ha, I knew it! No-one's going to help me with my problem. And it sucks. I hate standing on my own feet in situations like this. I wish I could be a little kid again, crawling under my blanket and getting a hot cup of chocolate from my mother if someone was hurting me. But now I'm the one hurting people. And I often hurt people I love - but I don't do this in purpose!

We finally arrived at their hotel. It's one of the biggest in Sydney. I'm proud of A. She's become what she ever wanted to become - an ice-princess. I wish I could hug her right now but I can't. I know this would cross the line and after that I bet she didn't want to see me ever again. And that's the last thing I want.

Behind us pulled a taxi up - with all the people from Aimeé's team.
They all greeted us and a boy with a cheeky grin came up to us. I recognized him as Joe, the one who helped me to rescue Aimeé a few months ago.
He came and slid an arm around her waist. I could feel anger raise up in me. Michael placed his hand on my back, trying to calm me down. But then Joe leaned down to Aimeé and kissed her. Not on the cheek, not on the forehead - nope, on her mouth. His lips touched her lips. And it should be me, kissing those perfect, pink lips!

I turned around in anger. I ran and ran and ran. Realizing I was near my flat, I walked up to the house. Light was turned on, which means Miranda was at home. Joy.

I need to end things with her. But I don't know how.
I went inside and got greeted by her with a little hug. Why was she acting so strange?

"Luke, we need to talk." she said. Oh god, if a woman wants to talk she either want to marry or have children or you've done anything really, really bad which disappointed her.

I nodded and she went on.
"See, I've been scrolling through your mobile after mine died and I've seen all the pictures of you and that girl from England. And I've been reading your text messages. Luke - I know this isn't going to work. But you see, we've got the contract to pretend we're in love.
Don't say something, I don't like it either! But we have to convince our managers to cut the contract, so we can be with the ones we love! And I'd really appreciate it, if you're going to fix things with your girl, otherwise I would be mad, because I would feel guilty. And well, I have to tell you something. I've been seeing someone recently" she bit her lip.

I didn't respond. I just walked up to her and hugged her tight.

Number 1 of my list was ticked.

Number 2 was : Get Aimeé back.

And that's going to be really hard.

I walked inside my room and grabbed my guitar. I walked outside, catching some fresh air and walking to the park. There I sat down on a bench, playing some chords. Finally a song popped up in my mind and I started to sing:

Ever since the day that we met
I couldn't get you out of my head
There was always something about you
Every chance that I seem to get
Finds a way to end in regret
There was always something about you

Jealousy keeps containing me
In time you'll see
Just what we could be

But I'm always too late
I'm always too late
I see you but I always hesitate
'Cause I'm always too late
Don't wanna be too late
To have you by my side and I can't wait
'Cause never is too late

Every time I see you with him
I'm tearing down the walls in my head
I can't hold back any longer

Jealousy keeps containing me
In time you'll see
Just what we could be

But I'm always too late
I'm always too late
I see you but I always hesitate
'Cause I'm always too late
Don't wanna be too late
To have you by my side and I can't wait
'Cause never is too late

Wanted to tell you
What I feel inside
Don't wanna hurt you
I'll make you feel alright

Wanted to tell you
What I feel inside
Don't wanna hurt you
I'll make you feel alright

But I'm always too late
I'm always too late
I see you but I always hesitate
'Cause I'm always too late
Don't wanna be too late
To have you by my side and I can't wait

'Cause I'm always too late
I'm always too late
I see you but I always hesitate
'Cause I'm always too late
Don't wanna be too late
To see you by my side and I can't wait
'Cause never is too late

I'm going to fix this and I'm going to show Joe, whose the man next to Aimeé - and believe me, it won't be him!

___________________________________________________

Heeey pals (:

Well, a new update's there, I guess (:

So I hope you liked it!
Please vote, comment and share the story (:
Oh and tell your friends about "Out Of My Limit - Luke Hemmings" (:

You're all amazing and all your flaws make you the beautiful human-being you are xxxx