Chapter 14

"Oh my god you see this? You definitely should try this on!" Jaquie said. After we went out for a short snack, we left my dad in the mall and went on shopping. I somehow knew that Jaquie would use this for a girl-to-girl-talk. But I don't mind. I somehow feel okay with sharing things with her.
Right now we were standing in Forever21 in front of a beautiful, floral dress. I went straight for the dressing room and tried it on. The dress reached my mid-thigh and swung perfectly around my hips. It was so beautiful.

"Come out and show me!" Jaquie shouted. Sometimes you could think she's still a teenager and not an adult, who is going out with your dad. When I came out, I could see her catching her breath.

"You look so beautiful, Aimeé! Oh my gosh you're so stunning" she nearly screamed. I blushed and went back. After changing into my normal clothes, we went for the cash register. When I looked to my right, I saw a cute pair of ankle-boots. I grabbed them and checked the price. £33. I took them with me and paid. The cashier shot me a cute grin. He was kinda hot. He had dark brown eyes, surfer hair and a really really cute and winning grin. Underneath his shirt you could see his abs. But, well, he wasn't Luke. 

I frowned. Why do I have to think of him right now? I could have got the cashier's number and have a fun night. But nope, Luke had to fill my mind. Ass.

Jaquie and I went for a little cafe in a corner of the shopping mall. I wonder where my dad is right now? I turned my phone on to see, if he had send me a message. But none. Instead there were 4 missed calls by Luke and 6 texts. I fought with myself, whether to read them or not. Jaquie must have noticed, because she shot me a confused look. I shook my head to show here that nothing's going on.

"You can't fool me A, what's going on?" Damn. Jaquie's a smart-ass.

"Nothing" I lied. I wasn't quite sure, if I should tell her about Luke.

"Aimeé don't lie to me! I want to help you! It's about Luke isn't it?" I simply nodded. "Oh dear, what is it?" And I started telling her about everything. The whole story, from the beginning up until now. The whole time she was quiet and just nodded on some points. When I finished she took a deep breath and started to speak.

"Okay honey, that's complicated. First of all, I think Luke's a really good man. He's kind, caring and funny. But I don't appreciate the things he did to you. I mean the leaving and what happened last night. But I have to say, that he was probably drunk, so he had no control about what he was saying. Or he really knew what he was saying. Maybe, for him, you both were a couple without that old-fashioned "asking to be his girlfriend" thing.
When I became the girlfriend of your father, he also didn't ask if I want to. We just became a couple.
So I would like to see you talking to Luke about everything that had happened. Just as I said Aimeé, he's a good man and he seems to make you happy. But if he's going to be the ass he was when he left, I'm going to beat him up. Deal?" she looked at me quizzically. I shot her a small smile and took out my phone.

I dialed his number. Waiting for 10 seconds he finally picked up.

"Aimeé I can explain eve-" "I love you Luke"

____________________________________________________

New update after a long time :) I don't know, but I don't really like it ahaha.

Anyway, I love you guys x

And thank you so much for 11K reads on "Out Of My Limit"!!! ♥