Chapter 8

The last few days flew by easy and quiet. I kept my routine - smiling the whole day and afterwards breaking down in the bathroom, painting my body with blood. I always turn on the shower and play my music really loud, so no-one hears me swearing and crying. I don't want any of my friends to know about my addiction to cut. They wouldn't understand. They wouldn't understand that it makes to forget about my inner pain. If you cut, you forget everything. The only thing you can concentrate on is the blood dripping down from your skin. But then everything comes back, your recent thoughts come back to your mind and you just cut again and a little deeper to escape your inner pain. You know you can't control the pain on the inside, so you control the pain on the outside. Easy thing.

Rolling my sleeve over my cuts and scars I put the loop around my middle finger to keep the sleeve on place. I can't risk that anyone's going to see the scars. Today is the last day for practice since the competition starts tomorrow. I really want to win this thing. I want to show the world that I'm best in what I love to do - ice-skating. I also want to win the £10,000 prize money. I want to give it to my father. So he could pay the bills easily and then go on a trip to America. He has always been fascinated by the freedom and way of living there. And he totally deserves that his dreams are going to become true. He was always there for me when mom wasn't, he dried my tears after a heartbreak and told me everything is going to be alright. He is always so sweet and caring and all I've been to him was a horrible daughter recently. I feel so guilty. He doesn't deserve a daughter like me, he deserves better. But I can't exchange myself.

Grabbing my stuff I rush out the door and into the elevator. I plug my headphones in and turn my MP3 on. I press play and a song starts to play. A song that causes me to cry. Almost. Tears start to form in my eyes ad I listened to the lyrics.

"I see your blue eyesevery time I close mine
you make it hard to see

where I belong to
when I'm not around you
it's like I'm not with me

But I never told you
what I should have said
No I never told you I just held it in
And now
I miss everything about you
Can't believe that I still want you
after all the things we've been through
I miss everything about you"

Colbie Caillat always knows how to describe my feelings. I really miss Luke, being with him is what kept me alive the past couple of days. We were always out with the group, but he was always around me. He was a gentlemen when it came to open doors or ordering and paying for drinks. He always looked after me, when a boy came too close and put his arm around me, if he had seen that I was scared of the people around me. And the interesting thing? Oh yeah, I didn't struggle out of his grip nor did I throw stupid words at him, how much of an asshole he was. He has been my lifesaver the past few days.

I reached the hall and got in. I threw my stuff in a corner and went on the icy surface. I was alone since I was 30 minutes too early. I did my warm up and started to do splits and turns. I did very well on them. Forgetting about my surroundings I started to sing "I wish" by Cher Lloyd, which was playing. I love this woman to death.

Soon the others came and we did our performances together. Afterwards we all headed back to our rooms.

"You were amazing" Joe said, wrapping his arms around me.

"You were the normal looser you've always been." I replied. Lately he was just annoying me. He followed me like a lost puppy and acted like I was his girlfriend. Like what? As if I'm interested in boys like him. Sure he's hot, but he's nothing in comparison to Luke.

I gasped as he pinned me against a wall. His mouth travelled to my neck and he kissed the sweet spot next to my ear. I tried not to let a little moan escape my mouth. I don't want to show that he's affecting me. I put all my power together and pushed him away.

"Okay Joe, first of all, don't you ever dare to touch me like this again. You're not affecting-" Lie!! "-me and I'm not interested in you, ok?" The last one was the truth.
He looked at me in shock. I bet he isn't used to get the brush-off. I smiled to myself and walked past him. I was on my way to the bathroom again, my whole skin was prickling. But then I turned my face to my bed and saw a little note. Walking up to my bed I threw my jacket away. I read the note over and over again.

Meet me at the park.
L xxx

That let my heart beat faster. I got up and changed into normal clothes before heading out of the hotel and to the park. There I saw him, standing with Michael, Calum and Ashton. I have to say I'm a bit disappointed. I thought he wanted to spend some time with me alone.

"Hey boys!" I said and they all smiled at me. No-one was talking, they just started to walk away. I bet the confusion was written all over my face, because when Luke looked back he smirked, came up to me and threw me over his shoulder. That reminds me so much of the time we used to share in England. I was pounding on his back, begging to put me down, but it seemed like he couldn't hear any word I was saying. I can understand him. We came near a big crowd of girls, screaming as they saw them. Some of them were also screaming for One Direction - and then it hit me. Today was their first concert in Sydney! And Luke wanted me to be near him.

I stood backstage when someone held his hands in front of my eyes. A voice came near my ears and whispered "Guess who!".
I quickly turned around and threw my arms around the person.

"Harry!" I screamed and hugged him tighter. I opened my eyes and saw the other four boys standing there and they all were smiling at me. I hugged one after one of them.

"I'm so glad Luke brought you here! I've missed you Aimeé!" Zayn said.

"Aww Zayn, I've missed you too! I've missed all of you! I'm so sorry for not texting you" I looked at the ground. I felt so guilty for not keeping in contact with them.

"Hey it's fine A! " Liam said and hugged me again.

"Girls and boys, here are 5 Seconds Of Summer!" the man next to me announced. I kept bouncing up and down. It reminded me of so much. It reminded me of my first meeting with Luke. We're sharing so many beautiful memories.

They played "Out Of My Limit" and "Try Hard". Before the next song began, Luke spoke up.

"I have to say you're such an amazing crowd, Sydneeey!
But this concert, or better the circumstances of today remind me of so much! When One Direction had their first concert in London I met such a beautiful girl. I instantly fell in love with her and she fell in love with me. We were happy until the point, the boys and I had to leave. It broke me my heart to leave her and it tore her apart, that I didn't come and said my goodbye to her. Instead I left her just a note. You know? A freakin' note, telling her I'm off to Australia. Like biggest ass move someone could ever make. I know it was wrong and I want to apologize in public. Aimeé I hope you accept the apologize and I also have to say - I love you the way you are and I hope someday you'll give me a second chance."

Just seconds after he ended his sentence I smashed my lips onto his.

________________________________________________________

Heeey pals!

This one is a longer chapter (: It took me nearly 2 hours to write this :D

I know it's not the best but I like it and hopefully you do too!
I really want to say thank you for all the cute and nice comments on the story! I'm glad my story affects people!

I love you all so much !xxxxxx

Always remember, you're beautiful no matter what! You don't have to be a certain weight or high just like models! You're beautiful the way you are! xxxx