Chapter 1

Authors note : please play the music when it reads "play now" .

3 months later

I was a different one now. I wasn't the sweet, lovely, kind Aimeé I was before. I became a rebel. I am popular at school. Everyone's falling for me. I went out with the soccer stars of our school and even with the jerks. You could call me every teachers nightmare. Even my dad doesn't know me anymore. I saw him crying one day and guess what? I didn't care anymore. Sure I love him, but I'm not the same old me after this one boy left me.

The girls and I were out again this night. We had won one of the most important international cups. First we all met at Tarry's place, drank a bit of alcohol before and now we're clubbing again in the  "Funky Buddha". Having a week off, we drove to London. You could say it's a girls week. Wearing an amount of make-up and a bit too short dress, all the eyes were on me.

"Tequila!" I shouted at the barkeeper. He eyed me up and down and I just smirked. Even he isn't able to control his male instincts. I glanced at Tarry. She was snogging with a damn smoking hot boy. What can I say? Tarry's a damn smoking hot girl. Her hair is curled up and she's wearing a blue strapless dress. I've always been jealous of her legs. They're so thin but muscular.  
(play now)   The Tequila arrived and I drank everything on ex. As always. Kelsey grabbed my hand and pulled me on the dance floor because a remix of R.I.O was playing. It was our favourite song.  We started to dance like no-one's watching and there's no morning. The man behind the counter came up to us and gave us new drinks. Yep, he was absolutely impressed by us. Grinding against different boys I chucked the drink down my throat. Looking at Kelsey I saw her smirking and turning around, grabbing a boys neck and starting to make out with him. He wasn't even hot. Kelsey's such a bitch. But that's why I love her. Crazy, isn't it?
I felt a pair of hands on my hips and turned around, just to be met by ocean blue eyes. They reminded me of someone, I souldn't be thinking of. Thoughts of him aren't allowed in my mind. The boy had his dark hair up in a quiff and a classic smirk spread across his face. He lent towards me and we started to make out, just like Kelsey did. But instead of Kelsey's boy, mine was pretty damn hot. His lips made its way down to my neck and his hands were all over my body.  We walked backwards until he stepped against a wall. He turned us around so that my back was now facing the wall. The make out session got more and more intense. Was it just me or is it +20 degrees hotter in here now? His hand slid down my waist near the rim of my dress. I didn't do anything, I liked how he was touching my body. He slipped his hand under my dress and a little moan escaped my mouth. Before he could go further someone grabbed him and smashed him against the wall next to me. I stood there in shock, my mind wasn't fast enough. I may had a drink too much. I looked the person who did this up and down and saw a somehow familiar figure. He was tall, had dark, curly hair and his green eyes were shining like there was a lamp inside. "Harry" I breathed out and he looked at me. I was sober in seconds. The boy I was making out with got up and smashed his body against Harry. They both fell on the floor and threw punches at each other. "Stop it boys!" I screamed at them, but the music was too loud. They kept on throwing punches and I heard a loud "crack" noise. Someone's nose is broken now, I guess. I jumped between them and helped Harry to get up. I was glad it wasn't his nose being broken. I dragged him out before the security men would arrive.

"What was that for Styles?" I shouted at him. "Well hello to you too, A." he said in a raspy voice. Wow, that was sexy. I caught my breath, because I forgot how to do so for a short time. "We should go somewhere to clean up your scratches." I told him. He just looked me up and down. I grabbed his chin and said: "Harry, keep your eyes up here!" Wait. What? I covered my mouth with my hands in shock. Did I just say that? Normally I would have liked the way a boy looked me up and down. I don't know how I managed to say something like this.

He turned around to walk away. I grabbed his shoulder. "Where are you going Harry?" I asked him. He just glanced at me.

"You're not the one I fell in love with." Harry shook his head and started walking again.

Well, that was leaving me speechless.

_____________________________________________________________

Heeey guys! (:

So this is the first Chapter of the sequel to "Out Of My Limit - Luke Hemmings". I myself like the new Aimeé somehow ha ha I don't know. Tell me your opinions about her!

Please share, comment and vote the story!

You're all fantastic, don't let anyone ever tell you different things!

I love you all so much xxxx