Chapter 4

Please listen to " On My Way - Charlie Brown " while you're reading this (: xoxo

Woah what was that? I felt myself tensing up a bit. I can't show anyone these message nor can I show someone I was effected by something. Because I really was. Luke knows how to play with my feelings. And I bet he knows he's doing it .

Reading the message over and over again I felt a little tear slip out of my left eye. Shit. I soon as possible cleaned my face from tears on hoped, nobody has noticed. But yeah, destiny wouldn't play that game. Because Tarry looked worried at me. "We talk later, miss." was all she said. Great. Someone I have to explain my feelings to, besides Harry. That's going to be fun. However, I managed to get some sleep again, dreaming about the cup. No Luke, no Harry, no Tarry - No just me and the ice.

*4 hours later*

"Ladies and gentlemen in just a few minutes we will descend towards Australia . Please take your seat now, and fasten your seatbelts now.
Please switch off all your electronic equitment now. Thank you!"

I woke up by the sound of this bitchy stewardess talking through the microphone or whatever. I looked at her and furrowed my eyebrows. Than I realized what she just said. We're going to land in Australia soon! I jumped a bit in my seat, which wasn't easy. I didn't un-fasten my seatbelt so my lap was strongly pulled against the seat. Yeah I know, I'm pretty stupid but hey! That's me! Accept it. I glanced over at Tarry, who was still asleep. Picking up the black marker from my bagpack I leaned over to her. Drawing a little mustache above her upper lip I didn't realize all the people staring at me. I just looked at them awkwardly. Ugh I hate those situations.
I just gave them my "Fuck-Off" face, which consited of a sweet, veeery sweet but faked smile and batting with my eyelashes. I placed myself in my seat again and the plane started to go down.
I love it.

When we got out the warm and damp air hit me. It was such an amazing feeling to be here. All the things I've heard about Australia sounded like "You'll come there and never want to go back to your hometown" - and yup, they were right. I quickly made a plan how to escape from the plane or even airport after the cup. Thinking of myself in leather like catwoman (idk why) I smirked.
"Whatcha smirking about?" Tarry asked, her eyes still sleepy.

"Ahh nothing important - nice mustache by the way" I replied cool.

"W-What?" she asked and shrieked. I knew it would affect her. And I'm excited what the others are going to tell her. Mean, I know, but again, it's me we're talking about. I've changed. But I don't know how long I can hold my guard up.

We got to sort out our luggage and then went into the hall. There were 4 people standing. And they looked familiar. Well no. They looked like Ashton, Michael, Calum - oh yeah and don't forget to mention my worst nightmare and heart-breaking "friend" Luke Hemmings. I looked at Tarry. Now it was her turn to smirk.

"I called them before we got into the plane to pick us up. And here they are! Thank me later honey" she said.

Thank her? What? No, I'll better kill her and throw all her bones into a sack and bury it deep under the ground. Really. There's no way I'm going to thank her. I mean, I'm happy to see the 3 of them... But I'm not happy to see Luke. He brings back all the memories and emotions. And I don't want any of them.

When we reached the boys, Calum pulled Tarry into a hug and kissed her forehead. Awww. I couldn't admire long, because I got pulled into a hug by Ashton.

"Aimeé long time no see! I've missed you so much!" he told me.

"I've totally missed you too, Ashton" I replied. And I meant it. I've missed him and the boys pretty much and now I feel guilty for not really keep texting or Skype calling them.

Michael and Calum also pulled me in for a hug and then Luke was the last to hug. No way I'm going to do it.
He held out his arms with a slight smile. Is he really thinking that I'll come running into his arms? Like couples do? No

"You wish, Luke." was all I could manage to say. I had my pride and the hurt was deep. And I'm still not over him yet. But he still has moved on.

"You're still mad at me, aren't you?" Luke asked, and I could hear a bit of sadness in his eyes.

"Well, hello there, Captain Obvious!" I said and reached my luggage.

"I think, we should go." Calume spoke up and we walked through the exit. We reached the cars and me and Tarry got into the one with Ashton and Luke, Michael and Calum got into the other one.

"Did you just really do that?" Tarry asked me, looking like a freaking-out-chicken.

"Yeah I did. There's no way I'm going to hug him or forgive him after all he's done!" I said, pouting. I can't believe Tarry is on Luke's side. I mean, she's MY best friend, not his! And she knows how much he has hurt me! How deep I went into depression, how long I've kept telling myself I'm worthless and how many cuts there are on my skin.

Ashton looked at me, giving me a sad smile. I know it's making him sad that I'm talking bad about his bandmate. But Luke deserves it.

And I'm not going to change my mind...

Well, hopefully, I don't...

________________________________________________

Heeey guys! (:
Hope ya all liked the chapter?

Please give me a short feedback (:
Keep on reading, commenting, voting and sharing :b

Next chapter will be in Luke's POV (:

Love you all lots and thanks for everything! The nice replies, the votes and espacially the 4K reads on "Out Of My Limit"

You guys are amazing! xxx