Chapter 17

Pacing through the room, I collected the last items. Make-Up, hair brush, keys.
Joe was still nowhere to be found, even though it had been more than 3 hours since I've woken up. Sighing, I turned around and opened the door. The hallway was empty. I walked up to the lift and plugged my earphones in. Waiting for the elevator, I searched for a good song. I found "Weightless" by All Time Low, one of my favourite bands. The song is just so perfect for me. I pressed play and lost myself in the lyrics.
The elevator arrived and I stepped in. I pressed the "down" button.
There was an old Lady next to me. She looked at me, like I was a disgusting something, that could ruin her reputation ... if that was even possible.
She had dark grey hair and blue eyes, thin lips and a thick nose. She dressed like she was some celebrity and pretty rich. She even had a little Chihuahua in a handbag.
I took one earphone out and turned to her. I realized that my music was way too loud, because it was now be heard in the whole elevator.

"May I help you?" I asked her in a rather sick sweet voice.

Smiling and batting my eyelashes, I waited for her response. She first looked shocked, but she soon got herself together again.

"No, eveything's fine, honey" she snorted through gritted teeth.

When the doors opened again, we both took a step forward. Well, I took one a bit aside, so she fell over my foot. Grinning, I "excused" myself and wandered off, acknowledging all the stares I got from the people in the lobby.
What? She provoked me somehow! And it's not that I care about her, so...

I walked down the street. All Time Low was still blasting from the earphones. This time it was "Sick Little Games". I managed to get a taxi and gave the driver Luke's address. Showtime.

* Luke's P.O.V *

I was afraid. Afraid of her. Afraid of her reaction. I love her and yet I managed to do such a thing. 
Why?
How?
I don't even remember anything!

"Please tell me it's a lie!" I said. I was seconds away from begging on my knees in front of her. But it would be quite embarassing and I have my pride. Me, Luke Hemmings, begging in front of a girl? Ha, it's never going to happen!

"Nope, sorry Luke" she answered. Her face showed no emotion. I couldn't tell, if she was lying or telling the truth. Her eyes looked directly into mine. It sent shivers down my spine.

"I don't even remember anything! This has to be a joke!

"It isn't a joke, you aren't punk'd on, Luke. You were wasted and drunk, I was pretty sober. It's just normal, that you can't remember anything!"

"But why? How did this happen?"

"Luke, I've told you a thousand times. You came up to me and danced with me. Then you told me how sexy I looke and that you want to sleep with me. And I was searching for something fun. Long story short, we did it." Tarry looked me again deep into my eyes.

"What?"

This time it wasn't my voice. It wasn't even Tarry's. But I could see clear shock into her eyes.

I turned around and saw her. Her brown hair was pulled up into a high ponytail, she wore just a bit make-up. So to say it clear, she looked beautiful. Like always.

But something bothered me. Her eyes were dull and I could see the tears. Her lips and hands were trembling. It felt like a thousand knifes were jabbed into my heart. It was a throbbing pain. To know, that you're the reason for someone else's sadness is quite the worst thing, that can happen to you.

"Aimeé, I - " I tried to grab her arm, buut she jerked it back.

"Don't touch me!" she whispered. Aimeé looked me into the eye and her sadness was overhelming. It pained me to see her like this.

"You cheated on me Luke. And you, you bitch, you helped him to cheat! You were my best friend, Tarry, why did you do this?"

* Tarry's P.O.V. *

"You were my best friend, Tarry, why did you do this?"

Why? Let me think. Oh yeah. Maybe, because I don't like to be number 2. I also want to be someone cool and popular. I want success! I've always been just "the friend of Aimeé Baker". No-one ever recognized me. Not even the boys really noticed my presence. They were too busy drooling over you! I wanted to hurt you! Hurt you so bad, like you hurt me!
That's why.

I wanted to say all of this, but I couldn't.
I needed to save it up for another time. Instead, I told her shit.

"I don't know." Lie!

But it worked.

She was backing off, tears were now streaming down her face. I know your weakest spot, Aimeé. And trust me, this was just the beginning of hurting you!

* Luke's P.O.V. *

She backed off, into the hallway.
I wanted to grab her, hug her and tell her how much I loved her. I wanted to say sorry and tell her that it was the biggest mistake, I've ever did! I didn't want to lose her again. Because I know, she'll now build her walls up again, even higher, so that no one could climb it. And I don't know, if I ever could get her back.
I couldn't do anything. She wouldn't let me.

"Aimeé..." I whispered, but it was too late.

She wasn't here anymore.

______________________________________________________

Hey guys! I hope you liked the chapter haha!
Sorry for no update in so long, but I was busy with school.

Would you've guessed something like that? Would you have thought, that Tarry could be such a bitch? Haha tell me!

So anyway, leave a comment and vote and share the story!

Love ya!