1

I felt my heartbeat pick up. The corners of my lips twitched as the biggest smile was trying to form on my face. I tightly gripped my suitcase and ran forward. 

"Drewie," I hollered.  The brown haired boy waves and moves to meet me halfway. I dropped my suitcase at my feet and wrapped my arms around my brother. He hugged me back just as tight.

"I missed you. Why did you rarely call you jerk,"I exclaimed. He chuckled as he lets me go.  How rude of him to laugh at me.

"I missed you too," Drew steps back to look at me. "Have you gotten taller? You seem taller. I remember when you were this tall." He motioned to an area below his shoulder.

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up." I lightly punched his arm.

"Man, I really miss you Emmie."

"I missed you too," I sighed happily. "Is Marco here?"

"I thought we were having a bonding moment here. I can't believe you're already asking about Marco. You know you kind of hurt my feel-"

"I see him!"

I called out the boys name.  He made his way over to us a bit slower than I would have liked.

"There's my pretty girl," Marco opened his arms wide and I jumped into them. My arms were around his neck while my legs wrapped around his waist. He placed his hands under my legs to keep my up.

"Baby," Marco placed a small kiss on my cheek as he let me down. "Did you miss me?"

"How could I not? Especially when you barely answer me calls!" 

"I missed you too. And I did answer your calls,"He placed a quick kiss on my lips.

"Guess what?"I softly hummed and buried my face in his neck. He chuckled slightly as my hair brushed against his skin.

"I love you."

My stomach churned at his words. It's not the first time its done that either. It's liked I fear those three words. Like I can't believe them. I'm sure it's nothing serious. I know that I wouldn't want to be with anyone else. Marco is it for me as I am for him.

"I love you too," He intertwined our fingers and guides me back to my brother.  

"Ready to go home you too," Drew raised an eyebrow at me and then looked at Marco. 

"Wait, isn't dad supposed to be here too? He told me he would be here."

Drew frowned, "Did you really think he'd take a break from his work to do anything else?" 

I shrugged. I guess my father hasn't changed at all.  Still puts work before anything and everything else. Will he ever learn that work isn't everything. 

"I guess not. Let's just go."

I stared out the window in awe at the new surrounding. This city was big and busy. I've never seen so many cars. 

At one point, Drew turned down a road and the cars were gone. The tall buildings I saw were out of sight. All I saw after were trees and a few houses here and there. 

"Drew, why are we in a forest?"

"It's not a forest Emmie," Drew peered at me through the front mirror. "There's just a bunch of trees."

"I thought you guys would have lived in the city," I groaned. "The shops are so far away. I had plans."

"Not really, it takes about 15 minutes to get into the main part of the city," Marco explained. "I'll take you to the shops soon. There's small shops around here too. This is still part of the city it's just not the busy area."