12

Today is probably one of the worst days of my life. I had an exam in my first class that I wasn't ready for in any way, shape, or form. I had juice spilled on my shirt in class right after that and after that I accidentally yelled at my teacher for moving me next to Noah. This is not how I though today would go when I woke up this morning.I should have just stayed home.

"You should come with us to the mall this weekend," Carmen says excitedly. She looks at me. Her little followers, I mean friends nod at me.

"I don't know know,"  I say reluctantly.

"She will be there," Drew says and I snap my head to him. I glare at him. What makes him think he can do that?

Why did I sit here today? Oh yeah, because my amazing brother begged me. Well, that and I don't want to fight with Noah today.

"Great! We are all gonna get our hair done for the game. So meet us there at noon." Carmen grins

Why do they want to get their hair done for a football game? That's has to be the dumbest thing ever. Pointless if you ask me. These girls a just like those girls you see in movies.

"Okay, I'll meet you there." I fake smile.

I text Jocelyn. There is now way I'm going by myself. I don't think I could make it a minute with them if I was by myself.

To: Joc
From: E
Are you busy this weekend?

From: Joc
To: E
Friday, I'm all yours. Saturday, I have things going on.

From: E
To: Joc
That's fine. What's going on Saturday?

From: Joc
To: E

I may have a date....

From: E
To: Joc
Ooh with who?

From: Joc
To: E

Why don't you come sit over here and I'll tell you.

From: E
To: Joc
No thanks we'll just talk later.

I don't get another message from her. I look up to find her right in front of me.  I jump back, startled. That group really needs to stop sneaking up on me.

"Come on," She says before grabbing my hand and pulling me up from my seat. No one at the table seems to notice Jocelyn.

"Where are we going," I ask even though I knew the answer already.

"To the table you are supposed to be sitting at." I stop before we could get far from Marco's table.

"I can't go over there." I say. She rolls her eyes.

"I know this has to do with Noah but who cares what he says. He can get over it. You are part of our group now.And its not like this is the first time you're sitting with us against Noah's wishes. I'm not taking no as an answer."

I think for a minute. I guess shes right. Its not like I've been able to stay away from him anyway. They are my friends too he's going to have to get used to seeing me. I go back to the table and grab my tray. I follow her back to their table.

I sit in front of Will and he smiles.

" Well, look who's finally decided to join us. Nice to see you again Em." Will nods.

"Nice to see you too Will." I laugh.

"I'm going to  go." Noah begins to stand up.

"Sit!" Jocelyn growls. 

"You can't tell me-"

"I said sit," She says louder. Noah glares and sits back down in his seat. He has a pout on his lips. I almost let out a giggle at how cute it looked. God, what am I thinking?