27

"I swear you are dating that computer,"I look over the laptop to see Noah staring at me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Last time I checked. I was dating a very handsome Australian guy with curly brown hair and tattoos up his arms. Though I guess I could dump him for my laptop." He chuckles at me and mutters something about how handsome he is.

I felt the other side of the bed dip down beside me and arms wrap around my waist. I quickly close the laptop. He still hasn't given up has he.

"Why can't I read it? Just one chapter please!" Noah whines. I just shake my head in response.

"Not yet Noah." I wrap my arms around him and he sighs.

"Fine babe, but one day I'm going to get to read it." He smiles. I laugh and then stop. Did he just call me babe?

"You are so cute," I giggle and place a kiss on his cheek.

He pouts. "I'm not cute. I'm a bad boy." I laugh at his response.

We sit each other's embrace and in comfortable silence. I love moments like these. I love being in Noah's arms. I feel safe and cared for. This sis something I can truthfully say I've never experienced.

It weird to see how far we have come. From hating each other to being in each other's embrace like this. If someone would have told me that Noah and I would be dating a few months ago, I would have died laughing.

"Let's go on a date tonight."

His words pulled me out of my thoughts. I look at him shocked. We haven't really been on a real date. I mean we've gone shopping together and spent time together out of the house but that doesn't really count I guess.

"What,"I didn't really know what to say. I was a bit shocked.

"Let's go out. Like on an actual date." He looks at me with a serious expression.

I feel like he's just doing this for me. I know he doesn't believe in love even though his actions through this month would say other wise. I would love to go but I don't want him to do something he's not fond of or doesn't believe in.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I know we haven't really been on a real one and I know you would probably like to go on one so,let's go."

I can feel a smile come across my face. I felt like I was going to cry, I don't know why but I felt super happy. He really was trying for me. He may not realize it himself but he is such a romantic.

"Okay."

"Alright let's get you home so you can change." He gets up and then holds his hand out to me. I happily accept it and we leave his room.

We arrived at my house and Noah walked my to the door.

"Alright. You go get ready. I'll pick you up at 8:00." He kisses my forehead and then begins to walk back to his truck.

"Wait, what should I wear." He didn't really tell me what we are going to do so I need to know. I don't want to end up wearing a dress when we are going bike riding or something. Though that's not something I think we'd actually ever do.

"Wear something casual." He waves and then gets into his truck.

I wave back and then walk into my house. I am greeted by the sweet smell of vanilla and chocolate. I follow the sent into the kitchen.