22

"E, come on you have to get up. Let's go do something." Joc whines and shakes me shoulder. She has been trying to get me to leave the house all day. I just want to lay in bed and watch Netflix.

"No thanks." I let out a yawn and return my attention back to the T.V.

"You are seriously just going to sit here and sulk for the rest of your life?" Joc asks sarcastically. I mean, sure.

"Yes," Once again, I turn my attention back to the screen in front of me. Why can't she leave me alone?

"Ugh," She hops up from my bed and stomps her foot on the wood floor. "Whatever, I'll call you later." Joc sighs and then leaves. I'm sorry Joc. The way my heart feels right now is stopping me from wanting to do anything. That's what heart break does to you. It hurts and makes you feel numb all at the same time.

I guess I can't lie and say I don't like Noah anymore. I spent so much time with him that I started to like him. How stupid could I be? This is why you don't have a soft heart. It's so easy to fall for someone in such a short period of time.

*Jocelyn's pov*

"She won't get out of bed. I've tried." I plop myself down on Aaron's couch. He talks a spot next to me an lightly kisses my cheek before speaking.

"Man, Noah is the same way. I was at his house yesterday and he wouldn't do anything! I literally sat there for an hour while he just laid in bed and stared at the ceiling." Aaron shakes his head.

"This is Noah's fault. He likes her. He needs to man up and get over-" Collin was interrupted before he could finish. He sounds so insensitive.

"You know this is hard on him," Will sat across the room in a recliner. "He doesn't know how to handle things like this. You've know him as long as I have. When was the last time something like this has happened to him?" Will barks. I admire the way Will stands up for Noah. The two are like brothers.

Noah is a very mysterious person. I feel like Will is the only person who really knows him. I know what Noah has dealt with. I know reasons to why he is the way he is. Yet, I feel like maybe there's more to it. More that I'm just not meant to know. He's like an other brother to me but we will never be as close as him and Will are.

"I know that, but this isn't just confusing him. Em is heartbroken. She must really like him."Collin sighs.

"We need to fix this. Let's make a plan." Aaron says in a serious tone.

Will scoffs. "You think we can fix this?"

"I mean," Aaron thinks for a moment. "It's worth a shot. Those two aren't going to fix it themselves."

"Come one William," I sang. He glares at the use of his name. "You know Noah won't try and Emmie thinks Noah doesn't like her so she won't do anything."

We all sat in silence and waited for him to come over and join us. He mumbles some words before walking over and joining us on the couch. "So what's the plan?"

No one had anyone ideas. The room was dead silent. Well, this is going great. Suddenly, I thought of something. I let out a gasp causing the boys to jump in surprise.

"Guys, I have a plan." I could stop the smile on my face. The boys all look at each other and the look back at me.

"What is it?" Will questions.

"Okay so."

*Emmies pov*

"What are we doing here? Who's house is this?" I question. Jocelyn had randomly showed up at my house and literally forced me to get dressed and dragged me out of the house. I couldn't really put up much of a fight. The girl is strong. Does this count as kidnapping?