38

I woke up to the warm sun coming through the window. I place my hands in front of my eyes to keep the sun from blinding me. I quickly turn the other way. My head hits the other pillow and I notice it smells like strong cologne. My eyes open quickly. I remembered that Noah had came in here last night. He was gone now.

I got up and got dressed and then went into the living room to see who was up. Will, Collin, Aaron, and Joc sat at the kitchen table, eating. I walk over and sit down next to Jocelyn.

"Well good afternoon!" Jocelyn sings. My eyes widen and I look at the clock on the wall. 1:30pm. Wow, I slept really late.

"Why didn't anyone wake me up?" I ask.

"You were sleeping so peacefully. No one wanted to wake you up." Joc shrugs. "Here eat something." She says passing me a plate with pancakes and bacon on it.

"Thanks." I grab some.

"So did anything interesting happen last night,"Jocelyn asks, folding her hands and resting her chin on top of them. I look at her confused.

"Um, no?"

"You sure,"She sings. A smirk is placed across her face. What is she going on about?

"I'm positive,"I say unsure. Is there something that I don't know about? Did something happen while I was asleep?

"Ugh, Aaron saw Noah sneak into your room when he was going to the bathroom." J

"Nothing happened. We didn't even talk. We just went to sleep." I say honestly. "Speaking of Noah, where did he go?"

"He had a job interview." Will answers. Really? I didn't know Noah was looking for a job. "Where's Hayden?"

"He took him back to the hotel they were staying at." I nod.

Out of nowhere, a loud song starts playing causing everyone to jump. Will quickly reaches in his pocket and pulls out his phone. "Sorry I'm getting a call." He apologizes and answers the phone.

"Yes." He says annoyed. "But I'm not apart of the family." After he said that you can here yelling come from the other side of the phone. Will just rolls his eyes. "Yeah, whatever." He continues to argue with the person.

"Fine I'll be there!" He barks before hanging up. He lets out a sigh and leans back in his chair.

"Looks like I'm saying with the "family" tonight." He puts are quotes around the word family with his fingers. "We are taking family pictures."

"I guess that means you will be home alone tonight." Jocelyn says to me. "I'm staying at Aaron's tonight. "

"Okay then." Will nods and heads upstairs to get clothes.

"After Will leaves, we can go get groceries from the store. The fridge is a little empty." Jocelyn says and I agree.  Hayden and Collin basically emptied the fridge last night.

About an hour later Will comes back down to the living room. He had a seriously annoyed look on his face. He was also dressed differently then he was before.

"Alright I'm heading out. I'll see you guys later tomorrow." We say goodbye as he heads out the door. It was just Jocelyn and I now. Aaron and Collin must have snuck out earlier.