40

I look at Hayden. He looked at the door way and then at me. He looked pale and had a frown. "I just wanted to help." Hayden whispers. I didn't answer. I couldn't, if I spoke I know the tears that were burning my eyes would fall.

"I'm going to go get him." Hayden begins to walk out the door but I quickly grab his arm pulling him back. I shake my head no. Noah needs to be alone.

"So you want us to just sit in here for the whole night?" Hayden asks sarcastically. I don't answer causing him to huff in annoyance.

"Can we go watch a movie or something? You need to get this off of your mind." I nod in agreement. Hayden grabs onto my hand and pulls me out of the room.  We walk into the living room.

Hayden let's go of me and crosses his arms. "You're still here?" Noah sat on the couch staring at his little brother.

"I can't leave you here. I was just waiting until you were done." Noah's voice is calm and emotionless.

"Whatever let's go then." Hayden says. "Sorry, we can't watch a movie." He apologized to me. I nod and give him a small smile.

Just then a loud sound erupted causing us to all jump. I forgot about the storm.

Flood warning, Roads are closed.

The sound was coming from the TV. I hate when they do warnings like that, they always scare me.

"Great, I guess we are staying here." Hayden  smirks. Oh no, what is this boy thinking about?

"Hayden, why are you smiling like that?" Noah questions. Hayden-still smirking- turns to his brother and shrugs.

Hayden smirks while Noah glares. I never noticed until now how alike they look. Hayden's hair is lighter and he's a little shorter. His eyes are also lighter.

"Why are staring at us?" Hayden asks. I shake my head and blush. Oops, I was thinking to hard about it.

"I'm going to get blankets." I finally speak. I quickly turn and head up the stairs. I went to the hall closet and grabbed out two blankets. I decided to also grab one of my blankets from my bed.  I walked into my room and shut the door. I wanted to change as well. I placed the blankets on my bed and walked over to my closet.

Before I could grab anything the lights flickers off. I shrieked. Ugh, why am I so easily startled at the moment. I feel around in my pockets for my phone. Great, I don't have it with me. I started to feel around my room for the door.

"Yes found it!" I quietly cheer to myself. As I went to grab the door knob, I was pulled back by something. Arms wrapped around me and I was pulled into something hard.

I was about to scream when I recognized the persons cologne. What the hell was he doing?

"Y-you scared me." I whisper. I don't know why I was whispering. Maybe I'm nervous or the dark makes me think we have to be quiet.

"I'm sorry." He apologizes. Was this for scaring me or for earlier?

"How did you get in here? I closed the door behind me." I  would have heard him if he opened the door.

"I walked in behind you,"He answers. Hmm, how did I not notice him? I really need to be more observant.

"Oh."

The room was silent now. We just stood there. Noah still hasn't let me go. I was getting sleep just standing in the dark so I laid my head against his chest.

"Come on." Noah says as he pulls me the opposite way of the door. I walked slowly as he guided me. I felt alarmed when he let go.

"Noah!" I exclaim as I'm suddenly pulled down. I hit a soft surface. Well that's a nice way to make me lay down. I was once again pulled into his arms.

I felt something warm on my forehead. I feel my faces heat up. He's kissing me?Another kiss was placed on my nose. How is he doing this when he can't see me?

"Noah, what are you doing?" I questioned.

"I'm looking for something." He answers.

"Huh?"

I didn't get an answer. Instead, I felt his lips on mine. I responded quickly, missing this and him. He pulled away after a couple seconds.

"Can you say it?" He asks.

"Say what?" I didn't know what he wanted. Once again he doesn't answer me. He just places a soft kiss on my lips. It made me realize what he wanted.

"I love you." I slowly reach my hand up and places it on his cheek. I was surprised that I knew where he was in the dark.

"Thank you." He whispers and once again kisses me.

Noah is so confusing. I don't know what he wants anymore. One minute he acts like he hates me and doesn't care and then the next he acts like he loves me. It gets pretty tiring.

I gasp as he suddenly bites my lip. I was shocked when he moved from beside me to over me. I reach up and wrap my arms around his neck. He lets out a groan as my hands find there place in his hair.

For a second he leans up. I was able to somewhat see a little now that my eyes had adjusted to the dark. My heart beat quickens  as Noah grabs the hem of his shirt and tosses it over his head. A split second later his lips were back on mine. One by one pieces were removed until there was nothing left.

The next morning I was woken up by the door shutting. Noah must be leaving again. I was hoping after last night he wouldn't leave me. I open my eyes expecting to see him gone. However, he was walking back over to the bed. He was fully dressed except for the his hoodie which I was wearing now. He must have not noticed that I was awake. He walks over and lays down right next to me.

He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer. "Morning." Oh I guess he did notice I woke up.

"Morning. What time is it?" I yawn.

"Five," he answers.

"Okay then it's way to early to get up." There no way I'm getting up at this time.

Suddenly the door opens. I screech in shock. Hayden walks in. Oh god, I forgot he was here.

"Ever heard of knocking,"Noah growls at him.

Hayden glares at Noah. "You two left me last night in the dark with no blanket! It was freezing down there! I had to use a rug!I'm a smart boys so I wasn't even going to try and come up here! I had to suffer!" Hayden exclaims.

I felt bad. I can't believe we forgot about him.

"I'm sorry-" I went to apologize but he cut me off. "You can apologize by making me food." Hayden growls and then gets up and leaves the room. Noah and I stare at each other. We had a long staring contest.

"Fine! I'll go cook." Noah groans annoyed and gets up. I smile and burry myself under the covers.