10

"This is so cute," I hear a girl voice squeal.  "Take a picture before they wake up." Someone laughs. I ignore the voices, I was too comfortable to get up. I turn over a little bit causing the blankets tighten around me. I pulled on the thin material a little bit it doesn't move. 

"Should we wake them? They kind of hate each other and I want to see how they would react to this." The room finally goes  quiet and a small smile falls on my face. Finally some peace and quiet.

"Get up,"I groan as they scream. I surprisingly saw that coming. Why can't they just let me sleep?

"No I'm comfortable," I whine.

"This is literally the cutest thing I have ever seen."

"Can you guys shut up. I'm trying to sleep." A sexy morning voice says. I can tell its Noah by the accent. Wait, did I just think that his voice was sexy? No, my brains just half asleep.

"I find it funny how you both like to cuddle," Someone laughs.

"Huh?"

I finally open my eyes. I lift my head a bit and see Jocelyn standing next to my bed. She has a smirk on her face and she held her phone pointed at me. Ignoring her I place my head down onto my pillow only to notice that it isn't as soft as I thought. I tilt my head a little to look up. My breath hitches as I see Noah's face. My head is on his chest, his arms are wrapped around me, and my hands are holding onto his shirt. Oh my god. This is not happening. He is surely going to kill me when he wakes up.

"Uh, Noah?" I squeak.

"Hm," he mumbles. His arms tighten a little and I felt my heart beat a little fast. It's from fear right?

"C-can you let go of me?" He opens his eyes and looks down at me, his eyes widen. He quickly lets go and we both scoot away. I could feel a blush rise across my face.

"Awe, they're both blushing. How cute!"

"Shut up!" Noah and I scream at the same time. This causes another round of awe's. I throw my pillows at everyone and they all back up from the bed. They laughed even more when the pillow landed not even close to them. I let out a frustrated growl and threw myself back onto my bed.

"My shirts wrinkled," Noah says from the other side of the bed. I looked to see the areas of his shirt that I had my hands on. The fabric was scrunched up. 

"I thought you were a blanket." I blush when I realized how embarrassing  that sounds.

"You also think I'm a pillow."

"Hey,you were holding on to me too. It's not all my fault. It's not like I wanted to cuddle with you." I hiss. He can't blame this one me.

"How do we know that? For all we know you could have made me cuddle with you." Is he serious?

"Noah, shut up."

"Let's go get pick up some breakfast and go eat with Aaron." Jocelyn says. She's been wanting to go see him since we all woke up this morning.I grab Drew's keys.

We pick up some McDonald's and head over to the hospital. It didn't take long for us to get into the hospital and sent to Aaron's room. He sat up on his bed, head no longer wrapped and his attention on his T.V.

"Hey," Collin calls out to his brother. Aaron turns to us and then quickly turns off the T.V.

"Hey," He smiles. He was dressed in his normal clothes. I think that means his tests came back okay. "I can leave soon."