Still Getting Used To This

*Ludwig's POV

Time goes by fast, yet slow. Its been a month since i started school here and do to my social awkwardness I have yet to make a friend. I sometimes eat lunch with a Japanese boy named Kiku, but he barely talks.

Most people seem to be afraid of me, it didnt help when i went to weight training and lifted up the heaviest weights, then accidently dropped them on the foot of some french guy who was making fun of me for being to much of a strong freak. (But he could barley lift a five pound weight!)

Going home was depressing, my mother had to work more hours in order to pay the bills so she was never home, and left meals in the fridge. I told her i could get a part time job to help but she said i needed to focus on my studies so that i would have a better future. Shes a good mother, but i still think she needs someone to help her, that is why i do what i can to help her at home.

Im always quiet, burying every negative, depressing thought deep within me. But always being alone with your thoughts leaves a hole in you, you cant just run away from something that is a part of you. When its eating away at you. Why did this happen? I had a happy family, we weren't perfect but we were together, and now its gone, i dont see my dad or brother, and my mom works her ass off just to pay the bills, and never has any extra money or time to herself. Why?

The only way i get through it is by opening a play and reciting the words. Tragic stories that remind me that even though i have problems, im glad im not some of these characters. Im not doing my mom or anything, then gauging out my eyes.

Ive heard there is a drama club at school but there is no way i would join, no matter how much i want to, but i do want to take a peak at this place, im especially curious about this so called Drama King Feliciano Vargas i think? It was odd, ive heard of Drama Queens, but a king?