What Am I Doing?

*Feli's POV*

.... Ludwig was just about to expose the tent I had in my pants, and I was anticipating it so much, because I've never been with anyone like that before. WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THE DOOR UNLOCKS, GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK!

Luddy and I instantly give eachother a quick look of shock and move as quickly as we could to look "normal" Then the front door opened slightly to reveal a woman that resembled Luddy a lot.

Lud: *Still flustered* Hello mother, you're here early.

His mom: I managed to get a break from work for once, Oh and look I found someone on the way here.

His mom opened the door more and revealed a person standing behind her. It instantly brought a scowl to my face, and when I turned to see Luddy's face, a scowl was painted on his too.

His mom: She says her name is Natasha, and she was looking for you Ludwig. Now why didn't you tell me you were seeing such a lovely girl?

Nat: Hi Lud, *spots feli, and gets a look of confusion* .....

Lud: Im not, no! She and I are nothing!

His mom: Well now, don't yell, that's rude. When I met her downstairs, she said she was coming to see you, shes been out there for a while.... I see you have some company already though. *smiles towards Feli*

I could tell Ludwig didn't know how to respond, and I also knew he wasnt going to tell her right off the bat that I was his boyfriend, and I was perfectly fine with giving him some time to do so. That's why I quickly responded for him.

Feli: Hello madam, my name is Feliciano Vargas, and yes it's true Natasha was supposed to come (I tried to say without a mad look on my face), see we are all in the school play and we decided to run some lines.

His mom: Ludwig, you're acting again?

I felt as if maybe, I had said something i shouldn't have.

Ludwig: ..... Yes, I am.......
His mom: okay.... Well I guess I will leave you all here to do your things then.

She looked shocked and a little saddened, I guess it was because she was remembering the past family moments that Luddy had told me about. When she left the living room, I hugged him without noticing that Nat was still in the room with her eyes fixed on us, and her arms crossed.

Nat: Well Well, I knew my suspicions were right about you two. *cue scowl here*

I let go of ludwig and waited to see what his responce would be.

Ludwig: *takes deep breath* and what if you are correct? At least you would know that I will never be yours..... The real question is why are you here?

Nat: hmph, I just wanted to come see my big strong Lugwig.... Don't be so sure you two will stay together.

I wanted to slap her with so much force at that moment, and make her bleed out of her eyes, but I constrained myself.

Ludwig: I am NOT yours, now would you rid us of your presence, and never come back.

Nat: *pouts* are you kicking me out?

Feli: Yes so get your slutty ass out of here!

All she did was put a smirk on her face, winked at Ludwig, and walked out the door.

Feli: My gosh, what is wrong with her?

Ludwig: I don't know, but *turns Feli completely so that their lips are almost touching* ...your mine.

We were just about to kiss when Luddy's mom walked in, and we broke apart.

His mom: where did Natasha go?

Ludwig: Ugh, she forgot she had to be home already, so she left.

His mom: Well it will be late soon, Feli do you have to leave?

We both turned to look at the clock and we saw she was right, it was about to be 10, and I was scared of walking home alone.

Lud: Mother, can my friend here spend the night?

His mom: *smiles* Of course he can, but Feliciano just be sure to tell your parents.

I just smiled back and agreed, then Luddy led me to his room, and I was shocked that he had done that.

Feli: You... Want me to stay the night?

Lud: I know that its dark, and I dont want you to walk home alone.

Feli: aww thank you! ... But im not telling my parents, even if I did I doubt they would care.

Lud: Thats why you have me to care about you. Now lets go to sleep, I'm exhausted.

I gladly complied and we both took turns in the bathroom to change, the heated mood from before had been lost, and even if we wanted to do anything, his mom was there, and I wouldn't be able to keep my moans silent.

We slipped into Luddy's bed, and he put his strong arms around me.

Lud: How about a good night kiss? *he whispered*

Feli: Oh yea huh, we got interrupted by your mom earlier... Okay.

We shared a deep and passionate kiss in each other's embrace, and then everything turned into a comfortable silence.

His sent was amazingly musky, and his arms held on to me very protectivily But somehow, my mind couldn't stop thinking about Natasha, and how she said me and Luddy wouldn't last.

I know I'm the first guy Ludwig has ever been with, and that's why it's going to take some time for him to tell people, especially his mom, but what if he can't? A muscular good looking guy like him should be seen with a female, and I don't know what I'm doing. What if I get him in trouble? ..... I felt uneasy but after a while I just let those thoughts disperse for a little, and focused only on my Luddy, eventually falling asleep to the sound of his magnificent heartbeat.

A/N Hi Hi, Another update Yaaay! How was it? I love reading all your comments.... Okay so in this addition of Ari news, I GOT TWO HETALIA SHIRTS WHOOP WHOOP!!!! and my crush kinda asked me to go to homecoming with him, which im FREAKING OUT because like ive never been on a date before and im just a 16 year old dweeb, so meeep ima die! But yaoi fanfics and tennis calm me down, okii so thats all for now, byesss love you cheesepuffs!!!! <3