This Is Happening

*Feli's POV*

He liked me.... He really did. I was in a shock, was it because I'm m not very masculine and I remind him of a girl? I thought to myself it was possible, people mistook me for a girl all the time when I was little. But... He knows I'm a guy, and yet he was there telling me all these sweet words.

I was aware that he had not been with the same sex ever, and to top that off I'm also well aware of my small attitude problem, but when I'm with him it reduces a little. I guess it's because he's one of the few people who pays attention to me, even when i'm not acting or because they have to, and that felt incredible.

After we broke the hug I had tackled him in, we proceeded with our official first date. We went on another walk, and when we saw a small puddle on the floor, he did the cliche, but chivalrous act of putting his sweater over it so I wouldn't step on it. And when we went to go feed the ducks, we got yelled at by an officer because *mocking voice* "you're not supposed to feed the ducks!"

He bought me ice cream, and sat on the bench next to the fountain.

Luddy: um, how has this been today?.... Am I doing it right?

Feli: I don't think there is a perfect technique to these things, but if there were.. I'd say you would be a role model.

Luddy: *blushies* Thats a relief, spending time with you here, holding your hand while eating ice cream, it is absolu.... *nervous laughter*

Feli: it's what? Come on tell me. Even if its cheesy and dramatic, I live for that stuff.

Luddy: Well.... I think this is absolutly perfect, I kinda think yo- you're ab-solutly p-perfect.

My heart stopped beating for a second, then started up again really really fast.

Feli: I th-think you are ... Absolutly perfect too.

After a couple seconds of looking into each other's eyes we shared a quick kiss when no one was looking. Both of our faces were red, and the rest of the evening was spent talking about ourselves.

I already knew his parents were divorced and he had moved here with his mother while his brother stayed with his dad, but he talked about how he felt about that. He spoke about his pain, and how he didn't understand why it happened when everything seemed just fine. It broke my heart when I saw him tear up.

Then I told him about me. I told him how my parents were good people, just bad at parenting. They had to focus all their time on my older brother Lovino who got into trouble a lot. He didn't live at home, but he had been throwing himself into every bad situation possible. I even told Ludwig how acting was the only time I ever felt people wanted to pay attention to me, of course that is until I met him.

But we both had one special thing in common... We had used acting as our form of an outlet, of an escape from the rest of the world.

Lud: I used to think I was the only one.

Feli: haha that's funny, I always knew others used it, but I never thought I would find someone here that did it too.....Maybe we just belong together?

Luddy gave me a look of shock, but after a pause he took me in his grasp and kissed my head as he said, "maybe so"

.... this is happening, and maybe it was meant to be that way.

A/N wow, my first week as a junior was so exhausting, but fun, but challenging hehe. My tennis team died during practice on thursday cuz it was hot, but hey I UPDATED YAY!...... By the way this story is NOT OVER YET and i shall try and update when I can, thanks for reading c: