Something Happened

*Feli's POV*

I left Luddy's place around three in the afternoon because I had to go do homework, if it weren't for my procrastination, I wouldn't have two unfinished projects at home.

As I was walking through the park, I felt a tap on my shoulder, when I looked up I saw the blonde whore.

Feli: *disgusted look* Eww I thought I wasn't going to see your ugly face until tomorrow.

Nat: Oh please, I have a beautiful face.

Feli: Your a seven at best honey.

Nat: Hmph I'm sure that's not what Luddy thinks. *smirk*

Feli: ...You're probably right........... You're more like a negative ten in his mind.

She gave me the most offended look in the world, as I chuckled, feeling a sense of achievement in me. After I calmed down a bit, I spoke.

Feli: Sooooo, why are you bothering me with your presence?

Nat: I wanted to advise you of what's to come.

Feli: and whats that? *said as disinterested as possible*

Nat: That your boyfriend will soon be mine.

Feli: Hahaha you either want to make me laugh, or make me seriously pissed off..... Im fine with a combination of slapping you while laughing.

Nat: Oh lol, sweetie, look at your scrawny arms, the only thing you can do is act...and what? You're going to send me to the hospital by reciting a spiteful monologue?

She got to my last nerve and I snapped, I instantly grabbed a chunk of her long hair and yanked it down with all of my might.

Nat: *scared* Ow, Let go of me!!

She tried to claw at me, but I kept pushing her hands away with my free one.

Feli: Whose intimidating who now slut?

I finally let go of her when I saw the first tears stream down her eyes, I didn't want to hurt her enough to go to the hospital despite what she's been doing.

Nat: You know... *made sniffle*... Feliciano, Think about this one thing I'm going to say, and think hard about it... You honestly think Ludwig is going to stay with you. He is just using you as a way of relief, next to acting, you ar-

I cut her off when I heard that.

Feli: Wait! How do you know that he uses acting as a way of relief?

Nat: *chuckles* it's not that hard to spy on people.

Feli: You little-

Nat: Im going to make this simple for you *still holding the side of her head* just leave Luddy to me, and no body will ever find out about his little secrets..... Besides, deep inside you know you're not good for him.

I walked away from her, I couldn't stand to hear her endless gibberish. Mainly because I thought she was right in a way, I thought I wasn't the best person for Ludwig.

I tried to suppress those thoughts as I reached my home. As usual my parents were too busy worrying about Lovino. This time he had quit his job, and was planning on living on the road with his boyfriend Antonio.

I went upstairs and saw the unfinished projects there on my desk. There was no way I was going to do them, so I put on my headphones and laid down on my bed listening to music. About five minutes later, my phone buzzed, I had received a text from Luddy.

-*text*
Hi Feli, I'm texting to see if you got home safely. I uh know that um you live close, and it's still daytime but... You can never be to protecting.

-*Feli*
Yea, I'm safe.......... You don't know how much I want to hug you right now.

I didn't get a reply, and I got scared. Did he find that to weird, it was a simple statement. Then twenty five minutes later someone knocks on my door, I assumed it was my mother and said "Come in"

When I saw Luddy enter my room I ran to hug him with all my force. I think I might have surprised him because he tensed up, then slowly eased up and wrapped his arms around me.

Feli: you came, I was so worried that you didn't answer my text, and I thought maybe you found it weird, but you're here!

Luddy: I'm sorry I didn't answer, I thought that if I came without telling you, you would get happier with seeing me. You don't mind right?

Feli: Nope Not at all!

I suddenly remembered my encounter with Natasha, and I parted from Ludwig.

Feli: Luddy, Something happened.

A/N Hiiiii, Sorry for not updating sooner, but usually weekends are my only free time, but last weekend was definitely anything but free for me. I worked on a group project. So here is this chapter now c: I love you all, and I love all your awesome lovely and super nice comments, until next time bye my cheespuffs!