I'm Not Doing This For You

*Ludwig's POV

The day after that incident occurred, I snuck into the drama club after school. I still just wanted to see Feliciano act. But what I saw made me feel very bad.

It was like something was missing, his spark wasnt there. I could hear the words coming out of his mouth, but it didnt seem like he was trying to be in the scene. Could this be because of me? ....My thoughts were interupted when Feliciano ended his monologue.

Person A: Feli you didn't really do much of a good job today, is everything alright?

Feliciano: THIS DAY HAS JUST BEEN SO SHITTY! I need to go home.

Person A: Sorry about that, but I hope you feel better.

He said 'thanks' but in the worst tone ever, he didnt even look at her. This is exactly what I evaded. With everything going on in my life, I would not be able to handle all his attitude. I know I shouldn't have snapped at him the way I did but, Im sure he will be fine by tomorrow.

But, he wasnt fine. He was the same. I went the day after that too, and there were just no signs of improvment

... So I figured I needed to do something, because this may have been my fault.

*Feliciano's POV

No one, and I mean NO ONE had ever talked to me like that, and it just made me cry. Then I thought that once I got up on stage and started acting, I would feel better, and this feeling of hurt would go away, but it didn't.

I was sucking so badly, the feel wasnt there. Plus Ive been in a sassier mood than I usually am, and that's not normal.

I knew that if I didnt get my act together, I wouldn't be the star anymore, and the stage was the only place where the spotlight was on me... Then a couple days after he snapped at me, Ludwig dragged me to the hallway during lunch.

Feliciano: And what do you want?

Ludwig: I've been sneaking into drama club for the past days and I noticed that you are not as good as you were, something is wrong.

Feliciano: ... Wait what? You sneak into drama club, why just to see me, I thought you didn't want anything to do with it!

He realized that he had just released his secret, and his cheeks got all red.

Ludwig: Ju-just because I do-don't want to be in the club doesn't mean I dont like watching you perform.

Feliciano: soo, you like watching me, ludwig that is creepy. (But if I found it so creepy, why did i get a pleasant feeling when he said that?)

Ludwig: N-no I don't like watching you, i mean y-yes you, but I mean you're acting, and you have sucked lately. So I have made a decision, because this may be my fault.

Feliciano: who gave you that idea, hmph, but I'm listening.

Ludwig: I still won't join the club, but I can help you with running lines, and things like that. And Im not doing this for you, but for myself because I feel at blame for your condition, and you need to act.... Your amazing at it.

There was that pleasant feeling again. Somehow I found myself smiling, genually smiling....

And ended up just nodding my head in agreement to his proposal.

A/N originally I thought this was going to be a little update, but ended up being longer than what I expected, anyways I hope you enjoyed it. C:...... PS- i wrote this chapter while cosplaying 2p England, Oliver Kirkland