Everything Was Peaceful

*Ludwig's POV*

I usually wake up around 5am on Sundays, but this one was different. I had completely forgotten that my Feliciano had spent the night, let alone that he was in my bed, in one of my shirts, in my arms!

My eyes were still closed as I inhaled the sweet scent of his auburn hair. I stayed like that for a while until I realized that one of my arms was asleep.

Lud: *shaking Feli lightly* it's 9am sleepy head we should get up.

All that boy did was mumble and hug me tighter. After a few more attempts at getting him up, I grew tired and picked him up over my shoulder and carried him to the living room couch.

He was still sleeping as I poured us some cereal, then I walked over to the couch and kissed his cheek in an attempt to wake him up. It wasn't working, but as soon as I turned around to leave him laying there, he pulled me down by my shirt and gave me a sweet and gentle kiss on the lips.

Feli: If you want to wake me up with a kiss, the lips is the way to go mister.

My face instantly got red and Feli slowly opened his eyes and got up walking towards the kitchen table.

Lud: We ran out of eggs, so I poured us some cereal.

Feli: It's fine Luddy, It's still food. *smiles widely while motioning Ludwig to come sit down* anyways where's your mom?

Lud: Oh, she leaves around three in the morning....She's never really here.

I tried to act strong in front of Feliciano, but my expression saddened.

Feli: May I ask something?

Lud: yes?

Feli: ...... How long has it been since you've seen your father and brother?...

*Feli's POV*

I know Luddy wishes he could see his mother more, but I wondered about how long it's been since he saw his dad and brother. I kinda regretted asking him that though, because immediately I saw a rush of both deep sadness and anger rush through him.

Feli: You don't have to tell me, I understand if this topic is too sensitive.

Lud: No, it's fine, besides you are my boyfriend, and its good to talk about these things sometimes to someone you trust...... It has been over six months that I do not see them, the last time I had any communication with them was on the day we moved here.

Feli: why?

Lud: My mother wants absolutely nothing to do with him, and therefore she cut off all ties with him, which means I can't have any ties with him either.

Feli: But what about your brother?

Lud: As much as it pains my mother to not be in contact with her eldest son, she chooses not to have any because he chose to stay in Germany with our father.

Feli: How come you decided to come with your mom?

Ludwig: *sigh* because I didn't want to leave her alone, she needed someone, and I am that someone.

Feli: Do you think you made the right choice? I mean you basically lost all your family, and you hardly even get to see your mom.

Lud: I know my Father is fine, he has Gilbert. Plus he is a man and growing up he always taught me that men should be braver and stronger in situations like these.

Feli: Is that why... You don't want people to know about your passion for acting.

Ludwig:.... Ja... But acting is the only way I let my emotions free, the only time I feel comfortable, well... It used to be the only thing.

Feli: hmm?

Lud: I do think I made the right choice to come here with my Mother, not only because she needs my support and company, but also I would have never met you.

I was left speechless, and seeing that I wasn't responding he began to talk again.

Lud: Feli, you are amazing, and I feel completely comfortable and happy when I'm with you.

I know we had been dating for a short time but when I heard that I just had to say, "I Love you"

His eyes widened for a second but then he leaned in and kissed me softly, then whispered, "you don't know how scared I was to know when the right time to say that would be" He pulled his head back slightly to meet my gaze and said "I Love You too Feliciano"

After that, everything was peaceful and we enjoyed the rest of the day together watching movies and eating junkfood. I didn't even want to think about having to go to school the next day and see Natasha's ugly face.

A/N Hellos! Another chapter yeppee!!! I hope you guys enjoyed it, I really do. Well Nothing really Interesting happened this week, except my date (sounds funny saying that) walked me to class three days in a row, i was a nervous little dweeb, and I have a huge suntan from Tennis, grrr. Well that's it, bye my cheespuffs Love you all, until next time!