Improv

*Luddy's POV

As much as I think that Feliciano Vargas is a sassy little...well, Drama King, I couldnt help but sneak into the drama club every now and then to see him act.

Its just the way he presented his characters made me forget all my problems for a moment. When I acted out plays by myself, I could let out my frustration with the world, but I would never be as good as this kid. Watching someone esle perform was a different experience. Watching him was soothing........ I mean his acting, not him.

I still remembered what the two people had said about him, and I never wanted any kind of interaction with the guy. But sadly I was dragged into something a week after.

It was Wednesday, and I was sitting next to kiku again just eating my usual lunch, when Feliciano and the group of actors made their way to the stage in the cafeteria. The Drama King went center stage while the others stayed below him, he had a megaphone and was anouncing something but i couldnt really hear.

Some guy named Alfred exclaimed, "WELL SHIT, not this again... EVERYBODY HIDE YOUR KIDS!"

Kiku: Alfred please, we are seniors in high school,we don't have kids.

Alfred: dude its an expresion

Apperantly a lot of people were not pleased as well with them being on stage so i asked kiku what was going on.

Kiku: when Feliciano needs to recruit new people for his club, he performs this improv thing on stage, and he picks people to go up.

Me: but what if they dont want to go up?

Kiku: he is one persistent boy, and wont leave you alone until you go up there, *sigh* all we can do is hope he doesnt choose us.

....but well i got chosen.

Me:listen i do not want to go up there, go pick someone else.

Feliciano: It will be fun trust me, you look like a guy who would be great as a strong warrior character, and I need one of those..... Either that or you will completly fail and we wont have to see eachother again.

Kiku was right he would not let me go, after five consistent minutes I agreed to go up, but i was planning on doing bad on purpose so i wouldnt have to see him again.

But once I started acting, I could not be stopped.

A/N The actual improv will be in the next chapter, i hope you liked this one c: