what Did I Get Myself Into?

*ludwig's POV

I wasn't really sure what I had gotten myself into,and I didn't know how we would schedule this, when all of a sudden feliciano shows up at my door on a Saturday afternoon. As soon as I opened the door, he barged right in.

Feliciano: Hi Luddy, can I call you Luddy, Ima call you Luddy... So anywho here's the deal, I have to run this scene (he handed me a script) with one of the other actors, but none of them is dramatic enough to get me in the zone, so in order to nail this, you and I need to run it.

He spoke in hyper speed, and after taking a moment to process all he had just said, I awkwardly said "Ja, sure"

We went over to the couch and started acting, to be honest it was really fun, and I saw his spark return to him. We continued to meet up on that day for the following weeks.

.... Then, one Saturday morning while I was eating my cereal, I was just thinking about what scene me and Feli (I call him that since he calls me Luddy, it was supposed to be revenge for my nickname, but he ended up liking it) would be doing that day, when my mom walked in with a stack of bills in her hands.

Mother: *sigh* I'm going to have to get a third job.

Ludwig: What, mom you know I can take a part time job to help you out, you dont have to put yourself through this!

Mother: NO ALRIGHT!... you are NOT getting a job, just focus on your studies, I can handle a third job.

With that she got up and left to her first job. If only she would let me help her, I know she means well but I hate seeing her stress like this.... The only thing I was looking foward to today was acting with Feli.

When he got there, after a few minutes of running lines, he had a short monoluge, a very serious one and I just let myself sway away with the words as I watched his lips move creating beautiful sounds, and seeing the spark in his eyes as he said them.

(A/N made up lines)
Feliciano: why is it we live? Here we have a world where all anyone ever wants is to be happy, so why good sir... Is that goal so very hard to obtain?................................ LUDWIG IT'S YOUR LINE!

Ludwig: Oh, sorry.. I was just looking at the way you act, why is it so important to you? Why do you put all your effort into it?

Feliciano:....... Because it's the only time people actually give all their attention to me....

Ludwig: but people always obey you, and follow your lead.

Feli: yes but not because they want to, even my parents are to busy all the time to care about me. When I act, I notice that it's the only time anyone actually wants to listen to me.

He looked so defenseless, like a homeless puppy. I had never seen his gaurd down like this, a whole new side to him, my reflexes took over and I embraced him in my arms.

I felt him tense up at the contact but then he hugged me back while sniffling slightly. I had similar feelings to his, and holding him felt nice. We stayed like that for a while.

Ludwig: I will join.

Feli: *sniffle* what?

Ludwig: I will join Drama Club.

He pulled back and looked me straight in the eyes, his frown turned into a wide smile then a few seconds later he broke our moment by almost shouting... "YAY NOW I HAVE A WARRIOR FOR MY ARMY!"

...What did I get myself into?

A/N peeps this is the longest part ive written, would you guys do me the honor of commenting what you think so far of this story PLEASE.