I Don't Know

*Feliciano's POV*

Of course I started to cry when Ludwig said this hadn't been a date, because here I was making a complete fool out of myself. I didn't need that, I didn't need heart brake, I just wanted to go inside and cry while eating pasta.

But then... He gabbed my arm and started wiping away my tears. His face showed true care, almost as if he didn't mean to hurt me. Then one second later I found myself leaning in to kiss him,... and his lips were heaven on earth, they were so suculent and moist... and I couldn't beleive that was happening.

After about four seconds or so, I pulled away ready to go into my house happy and content, but apparently Mr. Luddy wanted another taste of these lips.

That one was quicker than the first, but just as amazing. When I shut the door behind me I felt goosebumps all over, but I started thinking to myself.

..... Sooo, are me and him a couple now? Shit, now thats just great, oh well I guess I'll just find out tomorrow at school.

*Ludwig's POV*

His lips were so soft, it was actually feeling quite good to be kissed by a guy. That's why when he pulled away, I had to get a second one, even if it was a tiny one.

On the walk to my home, I just let myself enjoy the thought of what had just happened. Nothing mattered, except him.

But then, it hit me .... I HAD KISSED A GUY! was I gay? How? I remembered my ex girlfriends, but they all had one thing in common, I had never felt this great and calm around them. I used to use them as a distraction from the case of my parent's divorce, but they were only good for looking pretty.

They never tried to cheer me up when they saw I was down, that's why I chose acting as my outlet instead, and for a long time it was the only way I could feel this calm and relaxed. But now here was Feli, a slender boy with the attitude of a bitch to everyone but me, and the looks of a bubbly cutie, and somehow when Im next to him, I feel at ease.

I never thought I liked guys, and I still don't know if I do. Maybe I just like Feli because he has found a way to get through me.

*time skip to next day at school in front of the building doors*

Feli: hi

Ludwig: hi

Feli: so um... I don't  know are we?

Ludwig: I dont have a clear answer myself.

Feli: oh, then um we sh-

Ludwig: *Grabs feli's hand and looks into his eyes* all I know is that right now we are together and... *school bell rings*.. We need to get to class!

A/N short update today, just really tiredfrom tenis practice and doc's appoinment, anywho please enjoy.