Yes, I'm In Love With Someone

*Ludwig's POV*

When Feli told me what had happened, I was infuriated. It was one thing to try and seduce me and try to intimidate me, but she got into my precious pasta loving Feliciano's mind.

I pulled him close to me, and tried to comfort him as best as I could, but I have never been the best at showing emotions, even though the boy in my arms made me feel all the greatest things in the world.

Luddy: Just don't listen to her.

Feli: But... How can I Not listen to her when she has a p-

I didn't know what to say, so I acted on an impulse and put my finger over his lips.

Luddy: Shhhh..... You know what, focus on how you pulled her hair and made her cry.

As soon as I said that he giggled, followed by a kiss on my finger, which caused me to shiver.

Feli: *still giggling* Luddy you make it sound like an elementary school kid fight.

Luddy: *cheeks turned completely red* ...... Well I, don't know what to ...um... Do you want to take a nap?

Feli: *uncontrollable laughter* ....you want nappy time ... HAHAHAHA!

Luddy: NO I D-DIDN'T MEAN IT, UM NOT LIKE KIDS, JUST STOP LAUGHING! *at this point his face could not have been redder*

Feli: Haha, okay... Hahahaha, okay now i'm done, and I wish I could sleep but You actually gave me enough energy to finish the essays I have.

Luddy: Oh, well ja, you should do your homework, I'm going to go then.

Feli: Aww, you can stay if you want.

Luddy: Nein! If I'm here you won't focus on your work.

I had served my purpose there, and had to let him know that he needed to do his work, so I left, but not before kissing him... Multiple times.

*Time skip to Monday at school*

In the morning Feli and I walked to our classes together again, and I was glad to see him smiling. However, I knew that what Natasha had said to him was still present in his mind.

I was trying to focus in my chemistry class, but my mind wouldn't let me. I needed to make Feli feel better, and I knew we both had to see Natasha today at rehearsal. I cringed at the thought of having to kiss her in the play. But I planned on doing something to send her the message that my entire heart belonged to Feli.

*Feli's POV*

Yea, Luddy has a way of making me feel better, but it didn't work completely. Even though he did try the whole day to make me laugh. Like at lunch, he said I was the pasta monster and pretended to be afraid of me like a little kid.

But ... Rehearsal came. Usually I would feel my confidence level rise up every time it came, but this day I felt insecure and shaky, because I knew she would be there. She would be following me with her glare, reminding me that maybe I'm not the one for Ludwig.

We ran act one twice, and Ludwig kept close to me. (Glad we didn't run act two, because that's when the warrior and the queen kiss)

Natahsha didn't speak to either of us but she did keep her eye on Lud. I was more than ready to leave when rehearsal ended, but Luddy got up on center stage, and the spotlight was shinning on him. I was taken back by how hot he looked in that light, but then shook out of it and questioned why he was there.

Lud: He... hello. Before you all leave I would like to recite a self made poem.......its dedicated to some one very special to me and I wanted to say it here before saying it intimately to... said person.

The rest of the actors agreed to listen, and I was intrigued, but Natasha looked confused.

Lud: *clears throat*

Yes, I'm in love with
Someone
Someone who makes
My days brighter,
Someone who makes my heart run faster than the speed of light.
...Yes, I'm in love with someone.
Someone who knows exactly how to make me show who I truly am. Someone who lets me know that I'm not alone.
... Yes, I'm in love with someone.
Someone who I'm incredibly grateful to have met in this lifetime. Someone who has this beautiful energy in everything they do.
...Yes, I'm in love with someone...and that someone is You.

Person A: Awwww Ludwig that was so sweet, She must be a lucky girl.

Person B: Dude, that chick has turned you soft, you really must be hooked.

Person A: *directed towards person B* Oh shut it you, there's nothing wrong with being in love.

I was on the verge of happy tears. The others didn't know who Luddy's poem was about, but of course I knew it was about me. I couldn't believe he actually wrote that for me, and it showed on Natasha's face that she was shocked and mad, but who cared.

After everyone had left, Nat being the first one to storm off, I placed kisses all over Luddy's face.

Feli: Thank you! I love you so much.

Lud: Do you feel better?

Feli: Yes, I really do....

At that moment, I was looking for someway to thank him, and a naughty thought came into my mind.

Feli: Luddy, your apartment is empty right?

Luddy: *completely oblivious* yea why?

Feli: *winks* Can I come over right now?

Luddy: Sure, that would be nice.

Man I knew he was still oblivious as heck, but I was going to show him exactly what I meant when we got to his place, because what he did for me deserved a reward.

A/N Hiiiiiiii!!! Well I hope you guys liked this chapter, Last weekend was homecoming and my crush was the cutest most sweetest date. Our first dance holding hands was "shut up and dance with me" (perfect song right) ....anyways you guys don't want to know about that, well just to let you know Next chapter ima try to write a ...LEMON!.... So lets see how that goes c: well bye bye love you cheesepuffs!