Why Didn't You Do Anything?

*Lud's POV*

When Feli said that maybe we belong together, I was stunned for a second. But after looking at everything, it became perfectly clear that this was somthing that was supposed to happen.

I walked him home after that, and this time at his front door I was the one to lean in and kiss him. The sparkle in his eyes were absolutly adorable. It was to early to call what I was feeling love, but I had never felt so right with a person.

*time skip to after school drama club*

At school, we walked each other to classes, and ate lunch together, holding hands under the table. I felt like a middle schooler, but somehow it gave me adrenaline.

And as expected, here we were in Drama club, with Feli being tackled with questions, just like I told him he would be.

Person one: Hey feli, why weren't you here? How should we block this scene?!

Person two: Feli, do you think this line should be said in a firm tone, or should it be softened up?

Person three: I was playing your role yesterday, and man it was hard, why did you ditch the club?

Feli: I know I know, I'm here now, I will solve all your problems one by one, but don't crowd me, because then you will sufficate me, and I'll die, and then who will answer your questions?

As he was being preoccupied by most of the cast memebers, Natasha (the one playing the Queen) came over to me.

Natasha: So, you were not here yesterday along with Feliciano, *sarcastic voice* were you two on some sort of date? Hahaha

Lud: *nervous laughter* n-nein I wa-

Natasha: I'm kidding, as if a big strong handsome guy like you would ever be seen with a little guy like him. *she said while reaching out and feeling his muscles*

Lud: ....... Hah.... Ja

She was flirting with me, and I felt disgusted by that, but why couldn't I tell her that I had been on a date with Feli, why couldn't I tell her that my heart belonged to that cute sassy boy?

*Feli's POV*

I was on the stage being hovered by most of the cast memebers, getting asked a million questions. Luddy was right, they did need me even more.

But I turn my head down the stage and see FUCKING NATASHA FLIRTING WITH MY MAN! And, I just got furry deep within my very core.

Feli: Excuse me people, but you will all have to refrain from asking me questions right now, I have to go talk with my co stars for a moment, so leave.

I marched right above where they were, and her hands were all over his well defined mucles. I couldn't stand the sight, so I "tripped" off stage making MY Luddy catch me.

Lud: Mein Gott are you okay?

Feli: yea, I don't know what happned, the floor was slippery. Natasha be a doll and go clean the stage please, we wouldn't want anyone else getting hurt.

Natasha: hmm, it wasn't dirty before, but fine. *turns to Ludwig* We should rehearse together sometime.

I was still in Ludwig's arms when I slapped him.

Feli: Why weren't you doing anything to stop her from touching you!

Lud: Im sorry, I got frozen, and I didn't know what to do. Please... Forgive me.

Feli: ....hmm under one condition!

Lud: ja?

Feli: you are never to rehearse with her alone!

Lud:.... I wasnt even going to in the first place.

I guess I was content with that answer but, I still felt kinda bad, did he even tell her he was with some one, .... That he was with me?

A/N Hi Hi, how are yous people? I literally wrote this the morning of my awesome sleepover with one of my besties. We had a GERMAN SPARKLE PARTY and it was awesome! (I posted vids on my instagram aribarri12) anyways, how was this chap? Lemme know please c: