Drama King?

*Luddy's POV

*sigh* another week and the last bell of the day rung, sending hundreds of students out the school doors. I wasnt one of them, i was on a mission to sneak into the drama club, just to check it out.

I headed to the theater, it was so huge i couldn't miss it. The door was slightly open as i sneaked in. The lights were dim in the house while on center stage there stood a slender looking boy with reddish brown hair and auborn eyes being directly hit by the spot light.

I moved a little bit closer and sunk into one of the seats in order to see and hear everything better. Upon closer inspection i noticed an unruly curl sticking out of the left side of the boys hair, strange. Then he started to recite.... Shakespeare.

Feli: I have almost forgot the taste of fears.

The time has been my senses would have cooled

To hear a night-shriek, and my fell of hair

Would at a dismal treatise rouse and stir

As life were in 't. I have supped full with horrors.

Direness, familiar to my slaughterous thoughts

Cannot once start me.

...I was in complete awh, he was so serious about it, he got into the part so perfectly that he made the words sound like music. Mcbeth was my favorite play and he gave life to the lines. I had recited that same monologue to myself a million times but i never sounded like that.

And when he finished, all the lights turned on making the stage bright.

Feli: okay so this is how its done people got it, can someone get me my water AND JIMMY, NEXT TIME COULD YOU NOT TRY TO BURN MY FACE OFF WITH THAT LIGHT THANK YOU (he yelled to the control booth)

So this was the Drama King,.... this was Feliciano Vargas, he didnt seem like a sassy person, but he was acting like one

Person one: um Feli you ran out of water

Feli: i just poured my heart out into those words and i cant get water grr

Person two: but on the bright side you were amazing

Feli: i know

That was bitchy, he then proceeded to back stage leaving the two people on stage i was about to leave when i heard them talking about him.

Person one: what happened when he recruited me to drama club he was so nice and happy and bubbly.

Person two: yea he did that with me too, but thats what he does hes only the nicest person when he wants to get you in the club.

"What a hypocrite" i thought. At least i know to stay away from him, i cant get trapped in false niceness.