Make It Up To Me

*Lud's POV*

I could tell that Feli was not content with the apology I had given him. He was just acting like he was. But I didn't know what to do about it.

During the rest of the week, Natasha would invite me to acompany her to go get books, or help her with school work. I felt pressured into saying yes, but tried my best to not have any physical contact with her.

Feli and I would walk together to classes, and when the halls were empty, I'd pull him into quick kisses. We almost got caught on thursday by a teacher, and we said our faces were red because we were sick. I don't know if she bought it, but she just smiled "innocently"

Friday came and we were at Drama club again. Feli felt distant. He was showing one of the extras where to stand in one scene when I went up to him.

Lud: Hey Feli, would you spare me a second, I want to ask you something.

Feli: *turns to the extra* excuse us.... *turns to lud* yea, what is it?

I knew I had to do something to release the tentions that were between us, so I had gotten an Idea.

Lud: Please, come to my house tomorrow at noon, my mom works, she wont be there, and I wanted to make it up to you, for my stupidity on monday with Natasha. I want us to have a ... *blush* romantic dinner.

His face got red and his eyes widened before saying yes. I was happy, and warm inside, the idea of me and him being alone in my home was making me blush even more than I already was.

Lud: then it's settled, tomorrow around five okay?

Feli: sí, sounds like a date.

He winked and walked off, resuming to help people with their parts in the play again.

I was in a trance watching him for a minute, when I was interrupted by a tap on my shoulder..... Ugh it was Natasha.

She was wearing a mini skirt, and her eyes looked at me filled with desire.

Nat: Why don't you and I go to my place tomorrow, I could treat you to something?

Lud: Sorry but I have plans with someone already.

Nat: What you have a girlfriend, I don't mind...

Lud: ... Natasha that is repulsive, now if you don't mind, which I don't care if you do, I will stop talking to you, and go talk to someone who has their dignity.

I didn't bother to look back, but I'm sure she was standing there like an idiot.
But all my focus was on my date tomorrow with Feliciano.

*time skip to Saturday*

I was so nervous when the doorbell rang, I ran to it and opened it to reveal Feli in a white button up shirt with black skinnies. I was wearing a black button up shirt, with blue jeans.

Lud: please come in, you look very handsome.

Feli: you don't look quite bad yourself.

I led him to the small kitchen table that was decorated with a fancy table cloth, and plates full of spaghetti and wurst.

I pulled the chair for him and he sat down, I was kinda getting nervous because he wasn't saying anything, what if he didn't like it?

Feli: ... This is really amazing Luddy, I was mad at you but, I over heard you tell Natasha off when she invited you out yesterday.

Lud: oh you did, well I should have done something about her from the start. I didn't mean to make you feel bad, you mean so much to me.

Feli: you mean so much to me too.

We shared smiles and began to eat. When we finished I picked up the plates while he went over to the couch to pick out a movie.

Feli: Oh Oh LUDDY WE HAVE TO SEE THIS ONE!

He was holding Big Hero 6 in his hands, and I couldn't say no to the twinkle he had in his eyes, so with a sigh I said yes.

When I sat down next to him, he snuggled up to me, my heart started to pick up speed. Somewhere along the middle of the movie I felt my lips being kissed by cute little pink ones.

Instantly, the intrest in the movie was gone, and was replaced by a need.. A need to get Feli as close as humanly possible to me. We kissed and kissed, then he bit my lip, and gained entrance in my mouth with his tongue. I pulled him slowly onto my lap, and his hands traveled under my shirt feeling every muscle.

After we broke a long kiss panting for air he looked into my eyes, and said "Ludwig, I'm still kinda mad at you"

Lud: you are?

Feli: yes, I think you still need to make it up to me.

His eyes were filled with lust, and to be honest so were mine, in that instant I pinned him down on the couch. I unbuttoned my shirt, then proceeded into unbottening his. Kissing every bit of flesh that was revealed. I was getting closer to his waistband, and got nervous if I was ready to do "that" or not, but when I looked up at his face.... It was so cute and flushed red, panting and simply beautiful.

I knew I did want to take him, and I was about to take off his pants when ... We Heard the door unlock.

A/N HEEEEYYYY, so sorry for not updating sooner, but ive been super busy. So that is why I am treating you guys with a long chapter. (Or at least I hope you guys liked it) anywho, I got a part in the school play, and won my first Tennis match this week, WOOHOOO! .... Enough about me luv you cheespuffs, and hope you like this chapter c: until next time.