What Happened

*Feli' POV

When I put my finger on his chest, I felt how really buff he is. I realized I was getting to close and went to the couch. When I saw that Romeo and Juliet was playing, I decided that I wanted to act it out with Ludwig.

Something tells me that he really wants to act, but he won't let himself actually do it. He said he didn't want to recite Shakespeare, but then came over and sat next to me.... Bipolar maybe?

I wanted him to be Juliet, because it would have been funny, but lets face it, im more feminine and hes more masculine. Hmph! Not fair.

The scene was where Romeo and Juliet and everybody else are at this masquerade ball, and Ludwig and I had been acting it all out for a while now.

Ludwig: Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?

Feli: Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer.

Ludwig: O, then dear saint. Let those lips do what hands do. They pray, grant thou, lest hath turned to despair.

Feli: Saints do not move, though grant for prayers sake.

Ludwig: then move not while my prayers effect I take.

We were both so lost in the scene, that we actually came so close to kissing. His nose was touching mine, and I could feel his hot breath.

I would have kissed him, because he is incredibly handsome, and just my type, but he backed away quickly, with a faint hint of a blush..... to bad.

*Ludwig's POV

I almost kissed him. I do not play for that team, I think. I mean I've had a couple of girlfirends in the past but, when my parents went through the divorce, I just shut myself out of anything sociable, including relationships. Luckily I pulled myself away right before my lips met his.

I then stood up and walked over to the door, and opened it.

Ludwig: You need to leave, and stop trying to convince me into joining your club, because I will not.

He stood up and went towards me.

Feli: okay, I'll leave but I wo-

I cut him off at that moment, I was so tired and annoyed with this whole thing, it needed to stop. Then I just snapped.

Ludwig: Just STOP, do you know how immensly frustrating you have been. Have you EVER wondered that I just may not have time for this Shit, people have problems, and I don't care if no body has ever turned you down, but I will say this one last time ...I'M NOT JOINING DRAMA CLUB!

I saw tears starting to form in his eyes as he ran out the door, maybe I did take that to far, but I couldnt bring myself up to chase after him, if I did that, what would happen then? Its not like im going to join just because I don't want to see him cry... Wait did I just say that?

I started thinking about how I wouldn't be constantly bothered at school anymore by him, but somehow that seemed to bother me. No one really had the time to pay much attention to me, and even though I know Feliciano was just doimg it to get his way, deep inside...

I was actually kinda glad someone was constantly by my side, but now I had ruined that..... What happened?

A/N I really wanted to write this scene, so yay, feeling acomplished!