Leave Me Alone

*Feliciano's POV (shocker)

The drama club was about to start a new play in a couple of weeks, but it needed strong warriors, and well... Most of these actors are anything but muscular. And to be a king (me), with no warrior army would be just plain pitiful.

So I did what I always do, time for LUNCH TIME IM PROB! I get to scope out new recruits,and see if there are any decent actors.

I heard the groans as people tried to hide themselves so they wouldn't get picked by me but, that never stops me. Drama was my thing, I was the king, and nobody disobeys this king.

Then I saw the perfect prospect. He was tall and muscular, with slicked back blonde hair,beautiful blue eyes... In short, he was one well built peice of eye candy. Now all he needed to do was act. But if he failed, it would be such a shame.

I went over to the table and he immediately turned his back on me.

Me: hey you look like you should act, come on.

He said he didnt want to, and that I should pick someone else, but I ended up getting my way after five minutes.

I told him to do an arguement scene with this other girl I had picked too, and he seemed nervous, and he sucked at first. Shit, I really thought he was going to be perfect.... But then, he started to get into it and left me almost speechless, because he's not as good as me.

Ludwig: you just dont understand the implications of your decision to be with that man, I have seen the things he has done to you.

Other girl: but father, i love him

Ludwig: one must not let the mind fool you and make you beleive it is the heart that is speaking, please listen to me and FORGET HIM!

I thought the girl was okay, she was just copying the many disney princess story plots, but he was amazing, he really got into it.

Just when the scene was in the middle, the bell rang. They both stopped. I told the girl she could be in drama club if she wanted with a smile on, but I wasnt really going to push it. Him on the other hand,

I wasn't going to leave him alone.

A/N man this is really fun to write, anyways please tell me what you think so far of this story?