Let Me

*Feliciano's POV

I couldnt believe it, Ludwig asked me out on a date... I did think he was extremely good looking, stern but nice, however I hadnt thought about having a real romantic relationship with him. He looks straight, I thought no way would that happen, so I pushed all those thoughts aside.But here I was on Saturday afternoon, infront of his door.

I had tried on about five different outfits, when I finally chose a simple light blue button up shirt with gray skinnys. By the time I got all ready, it was getting late, so I bolted out the door.

*doorbell ring*
Luddy opened the door, my jaw almost fell open when I saw his well defined muscles. He was only wearing a black muscle shirt with a pair of blue jeans.

Luddy: Woah, you look sharp Feli, you'll atract everybody at the park. Come on let's go.

I blushed slightly at his compliment, and nodded my head.

The park was a small one around the corner, we sat on a bench by a big fountain. The sky was clear, and there was a slight breeze that brought the aroma of fresh roses that were a couple feet away from where we were.

He had brought his play script, but I had completely forgotten about it, since I was fussing about my appearance.

Ludwig: *sigh* It's okay, we can just share this one.

Feli: oh... Haha thanks, sorry about that. Lets take it from act 2 scene 1 okay?

Ludwig: um sure, where my character is confessing his love to you... and start

Feli: why are you here?, should you not be attending to the matter of our rivals?

Ludwig: I have already taken care of that my majesty... I came for another matter.

Feli: Very well, you may speak.... Oh Luddy in this part when you say you love me, I want you to take my hand, it will add more affect!

Ludwig: oh..alright, *takes his hand, interlocking fingers* My majesty, my king... My heart, my hands, my lips, my very being loves and adores you. Let thyself listen to these words, and be swept away by all the emotion they have in them. What do you say my lord?

Feli: I say.... Wow Luddy that was amazing *nervous laughter* *blushes like crazy* My throat is kinda dry, we should um, g-go get some ICE CREAM.

Ludwig: um, the scenes not over yet but okay?

After we got ice cream, we took a break from acting and took a walk. We just talked about what we liked, and what we wanted to do in the future. We had a really great time together, and when it was almost six, he offered to walk me home.

Then infront of my door, I leaned in an attempt to kiss him and.... He pushed me back quickly? Huh?

*Ludwig's POV*

It was wonderful being out of my lonely little apartment, but Feli was acting strange the entire time, it was weird. But he was being energetic and good company. It was getting late and I offered to walk him home, because I didn't want to go to mine just yet, and feel the empty void.

Then, right before he got in, he tried to kiss me!

Ludwig: WHAT THE HELL? What was that?!

Feli: .. I-I just wa-wanted to kiss you... ISNT THAT WHAT PEOPLE DO AFTER GOING ON A DATE!?

Ludwig: Feli, no.. So-sorry, you thought this was a date, but my life at home is complicated, and I just wanted to get some fresh air.

He said "oh" but I know what that word really means. It means your heart has just been crushed, along with your spirits, it's the word I said to my parents when they told my brother and I they were getting a divorce. I saw tears starting to form in his eyes, as he was about to enter the house.

I don't know what happened, But I grabbed his arm and as I wipped his tears away with my thumb, he leaned in to try and kiss me again....

And I let him.

A/N Woah, I feel like my chapters just keep getting longer.. Hehe theres just so much to write XD