Bear With Me Here

*Ludwig's POV*

I had taken Feli's hand before we both started walking to our classes, but neither of us were talking. I couldn't help but feel guilty, what if I was leading him on, and I didnt even know it? But then I felt our palms become sweaty, probably because of nerves, and I looked down at them. My hand was protecting and encasing his smaller one, it just felt right. Before I knew it we had arrived in front of my class.

Ludwig: um I will see you at lunch right?

Feli: ...yea, sure..... Luddy before you go, I want to ask you something.

Ludwig: okay

Feli: what are your feelings for me?

I was to frozen to answer.

Feli: you don't have to answer right now, but just think about it okay, ciao.

He left for his own class after that, and I was left frozen in front of the door.

Person: Like dude, you are in the way of my education.

Ludwig: oh, sorry

Through out my classes, I wasn't able to concentrate because my mind could only think of him. The kisses we had shared, the hand holding, and our time together in general.

I knew he was still a drama king with everybody, but to me, he showed a different side. It felt like I didnt have any problems around him, and that gave me a pleasant feeling.

On the other hand, he was a guy. Although he wasn't very masculine, he still had a dick. And I didn't know how I felt about that, I've never questioned my sexuality before up until this point.

Then, the period right before lunch came and I made a choice. I know I licked him, I know I loved spending time with him, so I might as well give this whole thing a shot.

*time skip to lunch*

I spotted Feli sitting by himself on the other side of the cafeteria, and made my way over there.

Feli: Hi, I was waiting for you.

Ludwig: .. Thanks, hey I have an idea.

He gave me a look of suspicion, then asked what it was.

Ludwig: We are going to skip Drama club today!

Feli: Are you insane?, we are the lead roles we cant just skip, THOSE PEOPLE CAN'T DO SHIT WITHOUT ME.

Ludwig: Did I state that as a question? Besides, this way when you're back tomorrow everyone will be asking for your help. (I knew I had to play his ego, because he loved feeling important and in control)

Feli:..... Aggh, fine, but where are we going?

Ludwig: It's a surprise.

The rest of lunch was spent by Feli trying to get the information out of me, but I wouldn't give in.

Then the rest of the day went by slowy, I just wanted the school day to be over. When it finally was, I waited for Feli outside the school and took his hand again.

........

Feli: Why are we in the same little park?

I turned to look him in the eyes before speaking.

Ludwig: Because, the first time we were here was not a date, and I want this one to be.

Feli: *shocked* wait, so does this mean you're admitting your feelings to me?

Ludwig: Feliciano Vargas, I....think.... I..... Like you. And um I want to try this, I want to try us.

I went to pick a red rose, and handed it to him.

Feli: This is sweet, but I'm not a girl, are you sure you're okay with it.

Ludwig: *takes deep breath* Feli this is very confusing to me, I thought I knew my sexuality, but what I do know is that when I'm with you, I get one of the best feelings, and that is why I want to try this. Now, I've never dated a guy before so all I ask of you is that You bear with me here.

There was a twinkle in Feli's eyes before he attacked me with a hug. I felt extremly happy.

A/N sorry I hadnt updated, Ive been so busy with Ap summer work.. Thanks to my procrastination all summer I have to hw binge, anyways thanks for reading! c: