Keep Me A Secret

*Feli's POV*

I ended up spending the night, and in the morning we were woken up by Luddy's mom barging in through the door.

Lud's mom: LUDWIG YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE TO SCHOOL GET U-

We both forgot to set the alarm, and his mom walked in on us cuddling .... Naked.

Lud: MEIN GOTT MOTHER ..this... This is not what it looks like, this is just how we sleep, the cuddling was an accident!

Lud's mom: um, well *slowly backing away* you two need to hurry up and get to school.

With that she left the room in a hurry, I turned to look at Luddy with worry in my eyes, not because I didn't want his mother to know we were together, if it were up to me we would have told her already, but because he didn't want her to know yet.

Lud: That was close, I'm sorry Feli but I just need more time to tell her.

Feli: I understand

We then got up and got dressed for school, by the time we left Luddy's mom had already gone to work. The rest of the day was pretty normal, until rehearsals came.

We only had two weeks left until the play debut, and I wasn't looking forward to my boyfriend kissing that hag called Natasha. All this time they hadn't kissed for real in rehearsal because it would be more dramatic and natural when the show was actually performed. However I did get comfort knowing that it was only acting at least, because he loves me and not her.

*at rehearsal*

Natasha came up to me and Luddy while people were rehearsing a side scene on stage.

Nat: *whisper* Well I see no one seems to know about you two yet.

Feli: We don't have time for you, you hag.

Nat: What? I'm not doing anything, I'm simply just wondering if Lud has told anyone of you two, like maybe his mother?

Lud: That is non of your business Natasha.

Nat: Maybe it isn't, but you know silly little love poems won't hold you two together forever.

Feli: What are you trying to say! He loves me and you know that very DAMN WELL.

I accidentally yelled the last part and was shushed by Alfred and Lilly on stage.

Nat: *chuckles a bit* You're getting mad because you know I'm right..... Anyways Lud I can't wait to kiss you on the actual day of the play.

Lud: Don't make me throw up

With that she left and we didn't speak about it at all for the rest of the time. My mind was running circles again. I've been understanding of him, giving him time to prepare in order to tell his mom, hut what if he doesn't want to.

I'm his outlet for now. I'm higher than acting, but he wanted to keep acting a secret, does he want to keep me secret too?

AN- I'm sorry cheesepuffs, it's been a while since I last updated, but I had to study for finals and some personal stuff has happened, plus I entered another fandom, so my mind has been all over the place, please forgive me, I love you all and I hope you enjoyed this chapter, Until next time