Chapter 11

*Roxas P.O.V*

I couldn't suppress the small giggle that escaped my lips causing Axel to look up at me from his place on the floor with an eyebrow raised quizzically. We were currently watching some cheesy Romcom that was on tv. I was curled up on the sofa with my legs underneath me and covered in a blanket, while Axel was sat on the floor between where my legs would be had I been sitting properly.

"That wasn't funny" He told me

"Was" I pouted

"Not really" He smirked causing shivers to explode down my spine and blood to rush to my cheeks. God damn it that smirk would be the end of me. Stupid vampire.

"Shut up and go get me ice cream" I demanded with a huff.

With a flash he was gone and back again with a bowl of my favourite sea salt ice cream in less than thirty seconds. Aw he even put sprinkles on too. How cute? "Is that good enough for his majesty?" He asked sarcastically but his ever present smirk told me he was joking.

"Yes thank you" I took the bowl and dug in. Axel took his place on the floor again. Did I feel bad about making him sit on the floor? Nah. My house my rules. Besides him being down there put him in the perfect place for me to reach his hair. I pushed one of his flaming spikes down and giggled as it popped back up again.

"You're in an oddly nice mood tonight" He titled his head back so he could see me fully.

"Ventus gets back tomorrow" I grinned wiping a splodge of ice cream on his nose. My grin dropped when he flicked his tongue out of his mouth and licked the salty sweet treat off his nose easily. "You're weird"

"What? Why?" He asked in confusion

"No one's tongue should be able to reach their nose it's unnatural" I informed him matter of factly. He rolled his eyes and stuck his overly large tongue out at me. I pouted and stuck my own out back at him. He smirked.

We continued like that, comfortably watching the movie with the occasional bits of banter, for about another hour. Right up until I felt Axel stiffen at me feet. I opened my mouth to say something but couldn't get any words out before he was on top of me with his hand clamped over my mouth.

I immediately started struggling, I mean this guy had suggested raping me before just because I knew him a bit better now didn't mean I entirely trusted him. He put a finger on his lips to hush me, I stopped my struggles when I noticed the panicked look in his eyes silently pleading for me to stay quiet.

There was a clattering sound in the kitchen, I looked at Axel in question but my only response was a stiff head shake. He stood up as silent as a mouse then carefully picked me up bridal style. I was too shit scared to bother snapping at him about the emasculating way he was holding me.

He slowly carried me towards the door, had he decided to do it quickly he may have alerted the intruder that we were here. I'd never been robbed before, in a way it was both exhilarating and terrifying. Although I have no idea what they expected to find in my home, the only things of value were sentimental and worth less than a high school slut.

Axel opened the door the second we got there then jolted back in shock almost dropping me. There was a guy stood there with a creepy looking smile on his face. Come to think of it he kind of looked like Axel with red hair tied back in a pony tail and a pair of goggles on his head. "Where do you think you're going?" The new comer sneered.

"Shit" Axel cursed then turn and ran towards the kitchen where the back door was located. However, he was blocked by another stranger. This one was tall, buff and had tanned skin, he was sporting a pair of dark sun glasses "Fuck" Axel kept muttering strings of curses under his breath.

"Give us the doppelgänger baby vamp and we might not kill you" The red head said. What the hell was a doppelgänger? Wait... Was he talking about me?! Axel was silent for a few minutes, you could almost see the cogs in his head turning. His eyes widened in realisation he looked at me then back at the red head. Great now it looks like im the only one left in the dark.

"Over my dead body" Axel hissed.

"Oh I had hoped you would say that. Rude care to do the honours?" The red head.... Oh screw it I'll just called him red. Red looked like a kid at christmas, it was unsettling and sent a sickening feeling to my stomach.

The other man, Rude Im guessing was his name, Weird name if you ask me, approached Axel at lightning speed. Oh my god they're vampires! You could hear the sound of the penny drop in my mind. Rude gripped Axel's chin and forced him to look him in the eyes. "Drop the human" He commanded.

Axel wouldn't drop- There was a loud thud as I hit the ground and pain shot up my spine. "What the hell Axel?!" When I looked up at him he seemed equally as confused as me.

"H-How..." Was all Axel managed to stammer.

"I'm an original" Rude replied simply "Now listen to me. You're going to turn around a leave this place, find anyone you know who would find your sudden death suspicious take a stake with you. When you find them tell them that you just can't handle being a vampire anymore and drive the stake through your heart. Do not stop until you are dead and do not tell them of our existence"

Axel shook his head but turned around anyway. "Axel where are you going?" I whimpered.

"I'm sorry Roxas... I can't" He muttered before he was gone. I kept thinking he would come back, jump out and tell me it had all be some joke. But he didn't. Axel was gone. A part of me wanted nothing more than for him to pick me up again and hold me close, then the other part remembered how he had wanted to rape me.

"Well now that's dealt with lets go" Red smiled sadistically as he picked me up and hoisted me over his shoulder. I didn't try to run, they were vampires it would be useless, I didn't say anything. I just let them take me while feeling sorry for myself. One thing kept ringing through my mind, over and over.

Axel was going to kill himself.

*********
Whooo another chapter and it hasnt been that long since I uploaded the last chapter.

So I have a question:
Why do you think that Axel and Reno look so alike? I'm interested to know your opinions but lets remember that Reno is centuries old and Axel only a few decades.

Dance water dance
~ Sam xoxo