Chapter 1

*Axel's P.O.V*

My name is Axel Flynn. I am eighteen years old. I have been eighteen years old for the last thirty five years. I have endured the torture which is high school, hoping I'd never have to do it again, however here I am about to begin at a new school. I am a vampire.  

I reached the school gates just as the bell went, I wasn't in any hurry to get there, I mean, Who would be right? Right. The only reason I was here was so that I could keep an eye on Demyx, speaking of where the hell is that mullet haired idiot? Trust my luck to feed on someone a bit to much so I had to give them my blood to heal them, then they go and get themselves run over. The wonder that is Demyx everyone. How the hell did he not see that car coming anyway? 

So I'd turned Demyx into a vampire. Big deal. I figured I'd be able to tell him the basics on how to survive then skip town. But no. Five weeks later and he still couldn't feed properly or compel people very well, I'd given up on him completely.

That hadn't stopped me from skipping town, hadn't stopped me taking Demyx with me either. So now we live in this dinky two bed roomed house, with a ceiling and some walls and a kitchen and well you get the picture. Life sucks. I agreed I'd stick around until Demyx finished high school. The kid was only sixteen for chirst's sake.

Although I'll admit his company isn't unwelcome, thirty five years alone and pretty much any company is welcome. Despite his loud music, shitty hairstyle and loud, flamboyant nature he isn't a bad kid. He can be pretty annoying, but usually if I tell him to do something he does without argument. That would be due to the sire bond I have over him.

A sire bond is a rare occurrence between two vampires, the changer and the changee. In this case me over Demyx. Basically he does whatever I tell him to because he has a need to make me happy. It's not his fault, not mine either. So now you're all thinking "So Axel uses Demyx just to get his way" Well stop thinking it you judgy little bastards. I do not use the sire bond to my advantage.... Most of the time. It's not like I make him attend to my every need, it just comes in useful when I need him to shut up and give me some peace and quiet.  

Buzz Buzz. What the hell is vibrating on my leg? Oh wait phone. Duh Axel. I grabbed my iphone out of my pocket and pressed the talk button "Where the hell are you?!" I said before the caller even had the chance to speak

"I don't know!" Demyx wailed from the other end "I'm lost! And I'm hungry and I keep smelling people and I can't wait any longer I need to eat!" He rambled.

"Feed then. I'll come find you"

"But what if I hurt someone? I don't want to hurt people Axel!" Demyx sounded hysterical, he hates being a vampire. Doesn't like feeding on humans. In my opinion they're there to be fed on. Not that I kill people mind, I have pretty good control and can normally stop before I seriously hurt someone. Demyx hardly has any control at all, but then he is a newborn. It's not like he can help it.

"Just calm down. Take a deep breath and quit crying" I listened as he did what I told him to. "Better?"

"Yes, what do I do?" He sounded much calmer. Good.  I glanced up and the school then quickly turned on my heel and started walking back the way I came.

"Ok, I'm going to go back to the house and track you. It might take me a while but I need you to go to the nearest alley and hold your breath until I get there" I told him. I could almost see him nodding in understanding.

"Ok. Axel please hurry I can't wait much longer"  I heard him intake a breath then the line went dead. Great thing about us vampires. We don't need to breathe. It's a great way to get yourself back in control when the blood lust is threatening to take over. Except it's really uncomfortable. Better hurry and find Demyx. 

I made my way into the nearest alley so that I could use my vampire speed to get home without anyone noticing. I ditched my bag in the living room then went back to the door. I took a deep breath and inhaled Demyx's scent, I could smell his body wash. blueberries Demyx really? How manly. I suppressed a snigger and made my way out of the house to follow the scent. At least I didn't have to go to school today. I'll have to call the headmaster and explain that something happened with the removal van or something. 

How Demyx had managed to get lost I had no idea, but then it didn't surprise me. He is Demyx after all. That was his thing. Absent minded innocence. Not the brightest crayon in the box, nor the sharpest tool in the shed. That sort of thing. But what he lacked in academic brains he made up in creativity. His music was out of this world, that's high praise coming from me. Plus the kid sure was fast, and i don't mean in a creepy vampire high speed sort of way, if we were both running at normal speed he would have left me for dead. Yeah so Demyx wasn't a bad kid. Like I'd ever admit that though.  

****

First chapter done, fingers crossed I'll be able to get a couple more uploaded today on my day off, if not I'll definitely start them. Next chapter will be from Demyx's point of view and a certain blue haired Emo may make an appearance 

Vote, comment etc

Check out my other kingdom hearts fan fics: Heartless, The Dorm House, and Kingdom Hearts Oneshots.

None of they are complete yet but hey ho I have a lot of ideas and a need to write them all down immediately  

Dance water Dance

~ Sam xoxo