Chapter 2

*Demyx's P.O.V*

Lovely, luxurious, luscious, lovable, likeable...... I'm trying to think of nice description words beginning with L.... Lush, lucky, luminous, lacy, light..... um...... I can't think of any more..... That's not good... Now the smell is getting worse. I'm trying to hold my breath just like Axel said but it's really hard.... Especially when this girl won't get out of my alley. Doesn't she realize I'm hungry? She's lighting a cigarette. The smell is burning my throat. My teeth are sore, so are my gums. I'm so hungry.... And I need to breathe... This is uncomfortable..... Axel where are you? 

I can't take it anymore! I took a deep breath and with a whoosh that girl with the horrid smelling smoke was pinned against the wall. She made a squeak sound, she hadn't seen me in the alley. I know I'm supposed to compel them to not scream and to not be frightened but my head was all hazy and my teeth hurt as my canines grew into sharp, pointy white fangs. I could see the blood pulsing through the vein on her neck. I couldn't wait. Without warning I sank my fangs deep into her neck. She screamed and it pierced the air like a knife. That sound, I didn't like it. I put my hand over her mouth to stop it and drank and drank and drank.

I wanted to stop. I did. But I couldn't. The vampire had taken over. Merciless, remorseless.... hungry. Now an L word came to my mind.... Lustful. The blood lust was driving me to keep drinking. Drinking until there's none left. I hated this. There was blood around my mouth dripping off my chin down her neck and front.  

"You're not meant to spill it everywhere" A bored voice said. I jumped and whipped around keeping my hand firmly over the girl's mouth. An animalistic hiss escaped my lips and I bared my fangs at this new comer.

A guy with bluey purpley hair that fell over half of his face was leaning against a nearby wall and regarding me as though it was normal to find someone pinning a person to a wall and drinking their blood. I didn't care who they were, they were interrupting my meal.

His face twisted in disgust as he looked over my features. Blood everywhere, fangs extended and eyes blood red. "How very horror movie" He drawled folding his arms across his chest. He was smaller than me and didn't look very strong. I hissed again, I just wanted to finish eating in peace. "you must be new" He stated like it was a fact. Well it was a fact I guess. I just wanted too finish the conversation, or lack of it, and get back to eating "How new?" He asked

I shuffled my feet slightly embarrassed. I knew that the older you are the stronger. That's when I realized that even though I was bigger, he was probably older than I was and stronger. What am I saying? I don't even know if this guy's even a vampire. Looking at him though.... Pale skin, Graceful demeanor, silent movements.... Maybe he is a vampire. I held up five fingers, not wanting to talk in front of this stranger in case some kind of horrible abuse came out about him interrupting my meal.

"Five years?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Weeks" I muttered not meeting his steely gaze.  

"Weeks? Oh jeez..." He mumbled. I didn't need to listen to him telling me how new I was and how reckless. So I turned back to the girl and started feeding again. "You're gonna kill her" He warned me. I didn't care. I turned away from him and continued drinking. I felt strong arms grasp my shoulders and I was pulled off her with ease.  I watched as he took the girl's face in his hands and looked into her eyes "Animal attacked you. Go home" 

He let go of her and she ran off immediately, my eyes followed her. Oh how much I wanted to chase after her and finish her off. Some fingers were snapping in front of my face indignantly, I turned and hissed at him again. I was really annoyed with this guy, and I didn't even know who he was! "Stop with the hissing. You're spitting in my face and it's not very polite" 

"You lost me dinner!" I glared at him.

"You were going to kill her"

"I'm hungry!" I stamped my foot.

"What are you a child?!" He snapped.

"I'm not a kid! I'm sixteen so there!" I snapped back

"I'm six hundred and seventy eight what's your point?"

"I'm not a kid you're just old."

"Yeah well me and my brother don't need the trouble of a immature newborn!" He growled at me his eyes narrowing. He was being really mean to me. He didn't  even know me. I didn't want to talk to him anymore so I walked off. He was in front of me in a heart beat.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled at him. I didn't like him. He was mean. I just wanted to find Axel.

"Can't have you running around killing people"

"I'm going home!" I lied. I wanted to go home, I just didn't know where home was.

"Fine. Don't kill anyone" And he was gone. Fast as a flash. I walked over the street into the next alley and slunk down the wall the impact of what just happened played on my mind. I buried my face in my hands and cried. The tears left a clean trail through the blood that still covered my face.

*Axel's P.O.V*

I finally managed to follow Demyx's scent into an alley. I heard whimpering and crying coming from down it. Oh no. I knew that crying. Knowing something had happened I ran down the alley at top speed spotting Demyx sat down hunched against the wall, crying into his hands. I sat next to him and wrapped an arm around his shoulder "Shhh Dem it's ok" I soothed. He shook his head. He was covered in quickly drying blood. I looked around to see if I could spot a body. There wasn't one thank god.

"I n-nearly k-killed someone!" He sobbed.

"Shh come on lets go home" I helped him to his feet. Bloody hell he was a mess. I took his hand gently and started running, guiding him along behind me. I didn't push him into telling me what happened. Though I suppose I could have. I felt guilty knowing that to some extent this was my fault. If I hadn't let him go to school on his own this wouldn't have happened.

I sent him to take a bath when we got home. I knew it would cheer him up. He loved water. I listened to him giggle and squeal as he splashed around. Yep, still just a kid.

****

Another one done. This one was longer I think. This one was pretty much a joint effort with the Cloaked Schemer except for the end part. The rest she helped me with it

You're comments are important to me and so are your votes! (If you like it that is)

Till next time

dance water dance

~ Sam xoxo