Chapter 4

*Axel's P.O.V*

"Axe I don't wanna go to school today" Demyx told me looking at the floor and shuffling his feet. I sighed. I can't be arsed with this so early on a morning. I didn't have to go if Demyx wasn't going but... Ah well nothing better to do. Plus at least one of us has to turn up or it'll look suspicious.

"Fine whatever. If you need me call me" I said, he nodded. I picked up my bag and flung it over my shoulder. School.... Great.... This is gonna suck.

*Roxas P.O.V*

"Roxas get up!" I heard Ventus shout from his room. We were late.... Again. I groaned. I am not a morning person. Anything before 10 is waaaaaay to early. "Roxas!" Oh great now he's banging on my bedroom door.

I rolled over and put my pillow over my head. Closing my eyes and trying to get back to sleep again I heard the door opening.

It was quiet which was good. That meant I could go back to sleep. Maybe Ven would just let me stay in bed. He didn't. "Ah! Ventus you dick!" I yelled after he jumped on me and dug his knees into my legs.

"Get up!" He rolled me over and tugged me into a sitting position by my shoulders.

"Why do you hate sleep?"

"Cos we're gonna be late that's why!" He sat back on his heels and crossed his arms. I shoved him making him over balance

"Ah!" He cried as he hit the floor.

"Ha"

"You'll pay for that" He smirked standing up again.

"Ventus don't you dare!" I warned. He ignored me and pounced on me again, tickling my sides.

I screeched and giggled. Yes I don't laugh, I giggle. It's so embarrassing that I can't even laugh properly. "Hahahahaha no stop!"

"Say sorry!"

"Never!"

"You asked for it" His tickling got worse. Now I couldn't speak through the giggles. I kicked my legs in an attempt to get him off, it didn't work. Gah! Why was he so strong? Or why was I so weak?

After a few minutes of him tickling me, and me... well behaving like a total girl, lets be honest my wriggling and giggling wasn't exactly manly he finally asked "Do you give?" I nodded frantically and the tickling subsided. It took me a few minutes to regain my breath when I finally did, Ventus climbed off and said "You have five minutes before we gotta go" I sat bolt upright

"What?!" I exclaimed, I wouldn't be ready properly in five minutes and he knew it. He sniggered then left the room quickly. I grumbled and climbed out of bed. I quickly threw on whatever clothes I could reach hoping they would match then I did my hair, not that I ever needed to spike it or anything it was already naturally spiked. I grabbed my bag and sprinted downstairs when I was ready. We left the house not long after.

*Axel's P.O.V*

I've been in this hell hole for a whole five hours now. Only one more left thank god. I hadn't had a call from Demyx which was a good sign... I think. So I'm walking on my way to my final lesson, the corridors are jammed. I can't even move right now. Oh the joy's of high school.

Then it hit me. Something sweet. I knew it immediately; Blood. But this was.... Different. It smelled so much nicer than normal blood.... I scanned the hallway quickly, looking for it's source. I saw it. A small boy, about fourteen or fifteen, he was small for his age, skinny with bright blonde hair that spiked off the top of his head. He has his back to me so I couldn't see his face.

It was like all the years I'd spent building up my control were shattered. I wanted this boy. I wanted to taste his blood. I wanted to drain every drop from his body and leave him just a lifeless shell. "Hurry up Roxas!" A dumpy boy with dark hair wearing a sweat band round his forehead that matched his red and black sweatshirt called.