Chapter 20

*Roxas' P.O.V*

Several months had passed since Shinra had tried to use my blood to become stronger and everything was great. Rude hadn't showed up again, he was still out there and we knew he was going to come back so we were all enjoying the peace while we could. Cloud and Leon had decided to get married, despite Leon being so young. Zexion and Demyx were planning on travelling the world once Demyx finished highschool. Ventus and I had managed to talk everything out and he was back to living with me again. As for Axel... Well... Some things never change.

"Get your hand off my ass" I snapped as I whisked the contents of the bowl I was holding.

"But it feels so good" Axel replied, I could feel the smug bastard smirking from behind me.

"I'm trying to bake Axel"

"You shouldn't be making your own birthday cake that's not how it works. Why wont you let me bake it?"

"You burned water I'm not letting you anywhere near my cake"

"Aw" He pouted, I turned my head and pecked him on the lips.

"Why don't you go help Sora set up my surprise party that I know absolutely nothing about?" I suggested, it stops being a surprise when Sora throws you the same party every year. Not that I wanted that to change, I loved spending time with my little family. This year was going to be extra special because my little family wasn't all that little anymore. Cloud had called us a coven once, even Riku was included.

The only one who didn't know anything about all of this was Vanitas. We wouldn't be able to keep it from him forever, sooner or later we would have to tell him. Not knowing could put him in danger.

Axel huffed before leaving. I shook my head with a slight smile. I was looking forward to tonight, even though I was making my own birthday cake with the intention to have Axel pass it off as his own. I poured the batter into the cake tin then placed it in the oven, switching on the timer as I did so. Now just to chill out and wait for it to be ready.

*Demyx's P.O.V*

"How's the sound system going Dem?" Sora called to me, I plugged my big speaker in and stood up. I grinned at him and gave him a thumbs up.

"It's all done, I can't wait till I get to perform tonight!" My stomach was doing butterlies but I was soooo ready to feel the rush that comes from a performance.

Sora giggled "Rox is gonna love this!" Axel came in and Sora's face changed from happy to mad in like 0.2 seconds, damn. "Where is the birthday cake?!"

"It's at home jeez little man chill. I'll fetch it later. Don't want it to get ruined while we're setting up do we?" He replied.

"Everything has to be perfect" Sora stressed, I'd never seen him so wound up. He was always so casual and easy going. Riku wrapped his arms around Sora's waist from behind and kissed his cheek. They were so cute.

"Everything will be perfect, Roxas is going to love it" Riku cooed. Seeing them together just made me want to cuddle Zexion but he was out with Ventus looking for Roxas' birthday present. Tonight was going to be awesome.

*Roxas' P.O.V*

"Hurry up Rox" Axel told me as I got ready, I was currently topless.

"You'd better not be peeking!" I warned him, I heard him chuckling.

"Wouldn't dream of it"

"Yeah right" I rolled my eyes and finished getting ready "There I'm ready" Axel turned around and I swear his face lit right up.

"You look... Wow." He smiled.

"Thanks" I blushed. "Lets go before Sora has a panic attack" And with that we left and headed for the party venue.

Once we arrived Axel turned to me "You ready?"

"Hell yes, I've been looking forward to this all day"

I grinned before pushing the door open to a chorus of "Surprise!"

Today marks the start of another year and I knew it was going to be the best one yet.

THE END

********************

I did it! As promised for a change! I know this chapter was a little shorter but there wasn't much that needed to be rounded off, I think I got everything.... Let me know if you find any plot holes!

Ive been writing this fic for around about 4 years now and im so happy now it's finished!

There probably won't be a sequel because as you can tell, I don't do much writing.

Comment, vote etc and for the final time:

Dance Water Dance
~ Sam xoxo