Chapter 13

*Axel's P.O.V*

"What the fuck?" I grumbled with a groan opening my eyes to see Demyx staring at my face with concern, our noses virtually touching "Ah!" I yelled shuffling back a safe distance from Demyx who does not understand personal space, like at all.

"Oh good you're awake I'm glad you're ok so.... WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU THINKING AXEL?!" He screamed at me. I was taken aback, I mean duh it's Demyx, he never shouts. Don't get me wrong he's loud as hell, but he never shouts. Whoa if looks could kill I'd be totally dead right now. Suddenly everything that happened before came rushing back. 

"Wait what happened? I was about to stake myself... I should be dead" I said sitting up and looking around the room. There was two other vampires there, as well as myself, Demyx and little blue. One of them looked similar to my Roxas and the other... Holy hell he is my Roxas. Well an exact double of him anyway, that must be Ventus. 

"I broke your neck" The one that looked similar to Roxas spoke. I'm going to dub him big blonde. "That's how I broke the compulsion you were under" Big blonde explained. 

"Oh" Was all that came out of my dumb ass mouth. Ventus walked over to me and much to my surprise, punched me square in the jaw. "Ow!" I hissed.

"That's for letting Shinra get a hold of Roxas!" He yelled. 

"Who's Shinra?" Demyx piped up curiously. While I whined about my poor face. That bastard punched me, although no doubt it Roxas had done that Id have found it hot. Which is strange because Ventus and Roxas look exactly the same as each other, but I find Roxas attractive and not Ventus? Jeez this hurts my brain.

"Shinra is a very old vampire, one of the first vampires. He, along with a few others, have the power to compel other vampires. They're extremely difficult to kill. He took Roxas because Roxas is the doppelgänger, if Shinra kills him in a special ritual he'll be even more powerful" Big blonde told us with a solemn expression. My eyes widened, this shinra guy... He wants to kill my Roxas... my Roxas... Who the fuck does this guy think he is?! Like hell if he thinks I'm going to let that happen.

"I need to rescue Roxas" I said with conviction clear on my face. Ventus nodded to me in agreement.

"Sorry to interrupt this moment but I believe we have an intruder"

*Roxas' P.O.V*

"W-What'd you mean? We've never met before..." I told the tall man in front of me.

"Yes we have, only back then your name was Ventus" He informed me. Ventus... Ventus what the fuck?

"Ventus is my brother!" I yell trying to  come across as something other than terrified. He only smirked in response. 

"Tsk, trust Reno to put you in here how about I take you somewhere more comfortable?" Oh sure now he turns on the charm. I don't even know who this guy is! I didn't get a chance to respond before he picked me up by the front of my shirt and carried me out of the room. I mean urgh how humiliating? If I wasn't scared shitless of this guy I would definitely give him a piece of my mind.

The world flew past me in a blur, I didn't get the chance to take in any of my surroundings due to the speed we were travelling at. The first time Axel had travelled with me using his Vampiric speed I had nearly thrown up, by now I was used to it I even enjoyed it sometimes. It makes you feel like you're flying, I don't feel like I'm flying with this guy.

Seconds later he was throwing me down on a bed, what a jerk. I glared at him for manhandling me like that. "My name is Rufus Shinra and I'm the vampire that's going to kill you Roxas"

*Unkown P.O.V*

I'd been watching the house full of blood suckers for a few days now, the red headed one only just work up. He must be younger, meaning his healing process is slower. By my calculation had the one with the mullet been the one with a snapped neck it could have taken him up to a week to heal. Not many vampires take longer than a week to heal, not even new ones. 

From what I had observed most of these vampires dont even know each other. The red head is with the mullet, the mullet knows the emo looking one who's with the bigger blonde, and I THINK the bigger blonde is the little blonde's brother. The little blonde just so happens to be Ventus, Roxas' brother. Or fake brother. Which makes me even more annoyed, yes I don't really see Ventus that much but I see and speak to Roxas every single day. God dammit if my family could see how poor an excuse of a hunter I am they'd be so ashamed. 

Apparently someone had taken Roxas because he's a doppelgänger, I couldn't find much information on doppelgängers in my families archives. I searched the whole thing in a couple of days, that is a lot of books cataloging every single supernatural species in existence. So it is safe to say that I am truly exhausted. My first priority is to find a way to help Roxas, his family would never forgive me if I didn't do everything in my power to help him.     

I stand up and get ready to leave from my temporary hiding spot outside their house, when I hear a snapping noise. I freeze and slowly turn in my crouched position. Shit! The emo vampire is standing in front of me with a smug look on his face and his arms crossed. My god damn pulse spray must have worn off!

 Before I get the chance to pull the stake I carry in the waist band of my jeans out the vampire has grabbed me and dragged me inside. "Sorry to interrupt this moment but I believe we have an intruder" He sneered and threw me down to the floor at his feet. 

I looked up and saw shock on all of their faces, well at least I managed to stay concealed from most of them. Now I'm in a bit of a pickle.... Nah I can handle a couple of bloodsucking scum. Ventus is glaring at me.

"It's you...Riku"  

**********************

Whoo another chapter! This legit took me all day to write.

This shout out goes too AxelLovesDemyx who was the only person who guessed the unkown POV correctly. 

I wont make any promises about the next chapter cos we all know I wont keep them

Vote comment (I especially like comments) etc 

Dance Water Dance 

~ Sam xoxo