Chapter 15

*Roxas' P.O.V*

I woke up to a tapping on the window, for a second I thought I was still asleep "Go away Axel..." I mumbled before opening my eyes and realising where I actually was. I looked up to the window to see the tapping was only a tree branch, I wished it had been Axel. I would have been so annoyed any other time if Axel had tried to wake me at this time in the morning, but I'd have welcomed it this time.

Instead I was stuck in this dreary ass room. "S'up Blondie" 

"Ah! Holyfuckingmotheringshit!" I screamed jumping and effectively falling off the bed I was curled up one. That god damn red headed vampire, not the Axel kind the not so nice ponytail kind. "Don't do that!" I cursed as he laughed in my face! What a dick. 

"I came to get you up" I think his name was Reno said

"I'm up" I grumbled

"Good because I'm fucking starving" He was on me in an instant, evil smirk plastered all over his face. Less than a second later I felt his teeth sink into my wrist causing me to scream. That's right I said scream, it wasn't even a manly scream. My super manly scream was short lived however because he was off and hissing in the corner ten seconds later. "What the fuck?!"

I gripped my wrist, it stung like a bitch. Luckily it didn't take long for the bleeding to stop. Reno was glaring at me from the other side of the room "You have a mark" He stated, my fingers went straight to the intricate swirl like flames on my neck. Although it was totally tacky at first my mark had really grown on me. "That other vampire gave that to you didn't he?!"

"Yes Axel gave it to me! And he's going to come find me you watch! Whatever that bald guy did to him he'll fight it! He's stronger than you! I swear to god he'll kill you!" I yelled enticing another hiss from Reno. He was over in a flash, stupid vampires and their fast movements I can't keep track. There was a loud crack as his hand connected with my cheek. That bitch slapped me!

I whimpered and cupped my cheek with my hand as pain shot through my jaw, tears prickled in my eyes and I tried my best not to let them fall. I heard his satisfied snigger when one finally escaped and slid down my chin. At that moment the only thought going through my head was God dammit Axel, please hurry up, I need you so much right now

*Demyx's P.O.V*

Zexy was being super weird right now. We had moved to Riku's lake house and I soooooooo wanted to explore, like really bad, but Zexy kept grabbing my hand and pulling me back to his side. Not that I minded being close to him or anything. Also every time Riku picked up one of his weapons to demonstrate it to us he stiffened and crouched in front of me. I think he was just trying to protect me. "Zexy I wanna go explooooore" I whisper whined to him, he looked up at me and his grip tightened.

"Dem this is important we can look around later" Zexy replied, I huffed. 

"Why can't I go?" 

"I can't protect you if you're not here" He said, oh gosh now I feel bad. Zexy's shoulders looked super tense, he must be stressing out I thought. 

I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind and rested my forehead against the back of his shoulder blade. I felt him relax and guessed he had a light pink tint to his cheek. 

"...So the plan is we just go in and shoot the hell out of them?" Axel asked 

"No. Weren't you listening? We sneak in, you get Roxas out, and the rest of us try to stake them. All of them or they'll just keep coming back. I have herbs and creams we can use to mask our scents, that'll give us the element of surprise. We'll need it, they're a hell of a lot stronger than us, but if we catch them off guard we might actually stand a chance" Riku explained again, even I could hear the annoyance in his voice.

Ventus and Cloud got the plan over half an hour ago, it was just Axel who was questioning everything. Cloud had gone to see his boyfriend, while Ventus was outside by the lake. Zexy and I were still here because he wanted to triple check he knew every detail of the plan as well as how each and every single piece of equipment worked. 

Hmmmm maybe after he's done I can persuade him to come skinny dipping in the lake with me...

*Sora's P.O.V*

I woke up with a yawn and stretched my arms above my head, looking around my eyes widened. Hey this isn't my room I thought, but it was a pretty nice room. Oh look an en suite bathroom! I got up and rooted through the wardrobe, all the clothes looked like something Riku would wear... 

I picked out a new T- shirt and a pair of shorts then went into the bathroom so I could wash and have a pee. The clothes were huge on me, the 'Shorts' reached my mid calf and the shirt itself reached my knees. Oh well. After that I decided to go downstairs. 

This house was huge, it was modern yet rustic at the same time. I loved it. It smelled really nice too and had an awesome view out of the window of a really blue lake. Maybe I'm dreaming or maybe I got kidnapped by someone with a super nice house, either way I was totally having fun here. 

I came into the kitchen and Oh my god that's Riku! He's looking so sexy over there... assembling a gun... "Er.. What's going on?" I asked dumbly, Riku looked up his eyes wide, then he slowly looked me up and down. His pupils started dilating and he gave me the I want you naked right now look. 

"It's a long story" He said instead of jumping the counter and getting me out of my clothes, if we had been alone he would have done just that. I couldn't help being every so slightly disappointed... What? I wasn't going to say no if my sexy boyfriend wanted to have hot sex in this awesome house. 

A door opened to my left and I turned to see Ventus walking through the door that looked as though it lead to the lake. I could tell it was Ventus because his style of clothing was so much better than Roxas'. "The first thing you need to know" He said "Is that Vampires are real, and I'm one of them"

Well hell.

****************************

Yay a chapter!

I have absolutely no motivation to do anything at the moment, life is totally weighing me down. A levels are possible the most stressful things Ive ever done.

Yeah Growing up sucks.

You know the usual vote comment etc

Dance Water Dance
~ Sam xoxo