Chapter 12

First of all I would like to give a special shout out to AniMegan2345 who has been commenting on this fan fic since chapter four, your support is massively appreciated your comments always help to give me a push to write the next chapter :)

*Roxas' P.O.V*

Everywhere around me was dark. The kind of dark that makes it almost impossible to see anything through. They say that when you loose one of your senses the others get better, in my case that didn't seem to be true. All I could hear was a constant
drip
drip
drop
of water coming from somewhere nearby.

All I could feel was bone numbing cold. I shivered and huddled in closer to myself hoping to preserve whatever body heat I had left. Dampness was the only thing I could smell, I could taste it in my mouth. I shuddered. It wasn't a great feeling.

My thoughts were like a maze of twists and turns, however through my inner turmoil the same three names kept circulating. Axel... Rude... Red....

Why had they taken me? And wasn't Axel supposed to protect me? How had Rude managed to compel him? What was he? Surely not an ordinary vampire, if a vampire at all.

I heard a creak and the room was suddenly filled with light. I squinted trying to get my eyes to adjust quickly to the sudden brightness. I could see the silhouette of a figure standing in the doorway, but making out their features appeared to be futile. "Well well little doppelgänger, so good to finally meet you.... Again"

*Axel's P.O.V*

Oh shit oh shit oh shit. I'm fucked, screwed and going to hell. That's where my feet are taking me right now; The fiery pits of hell. Okay okay Axel breathe and make a plan...

I have no idea how that vampire managed to compel me, as far as I knew vampires were immune to compulsion. At least I had a vague idea of where I was going. There was only a hand full of people who would find my death suspicious, Demyx being one of them. So I guess I was going to wherever Demyx was.

I had managed to slow myself to a walk, the bald bastard had never told me how fast I had to go and kill myself. I was coming up on a big mansion like house. Why the hell was Demyx here? Maybe he was eating or hiding or something, I dont know what Demyx does in his free time nor do I want to know.

I didnt hesitate to enter the house, I didnt need to be invited in which means no one living owned the house. Hey maybe this is where that small blue haired vamp that's been hanging with Demyx lives. I entered the living room, it was full of fancy expensive furniture.

OH MY GOD MY EYES ARE BURNING! "Demyx! What the hell are you doing?!"

A surprised Demyx squeaked and sat up so fast he banged heads with the blue vampire that was on top of him. What was his name again? Oh I dont remember I'll just call him little blue. Little blue hissed and rubbed his head. Both of them were shirtless and had been locked in a lip battle playing a game of tonsil tennis.

"Sorry Zexy..." Demyx apologised "Axel what are you doing here?"

"I cant take it anymore Demyx" I heard myself say as my hand tightened around the shoddy home made stake I had inside my jacket.

"Cant take what?" He replied his face the picture of confusion.

"Being a vampire" No this cant be happening I have to save Roxas.

"I cant handle it anymore" Yes I can. I felt my hand pulling the stake out if my jacket and saw as Demyx's eyes widened. Little blue had frozen where he was straddling Demyx's hips.

"What'd you mean you cant handle it? Axel put the stake down and we can talk about this... Ok?" Demyx pleaded. Believe me Dem I want nothing more than to put this stake down.

"No" Was all I answered as I lifted the stake to my chest. No no no I have to save Roxas someone stop me please!

I felt my arm plunge down. There was a snapping sound and my world was filled with nothing but darkness.

*Rude's P.O.V*

I watched as Reno paced up and down our bedroom at Shinra's mansion. He seemed troubled. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Huh?" He looked up "Oh it's nothing... It's just that red headed vampire that was with the doppelgänger, he looked like me right?"

Now that I thought about it they did look alike. "Yeah he did"

"Maybe we're related or something..." He contemplated.

"Were related" I corrected him "He'll be dead by now I imagine" Reno sighed.

"I guess I'll never find out who he was then"

"Why do you even care?"

"Well..." His face flushed in embarrassment, this was an irregular occurrence for Reno. "I was always the youngest in my family, I guess he couldve been my chance at having a little brother"

"Little brothers are annoying, take it from me." I hated seeing Reno looking so down. Did he really want a little brother that badly? Unfortunately that was one thing I couldnt give him.

"Still not talking to Setzer?" He asked, I stiffened slightly. Of course I wasnt talking to him.

"No" I replied. He nodded and didnt push it any further.

"I'm going to go and have some fun with the doppelgänger, his stupid face reminds me of Ventus"

"Ok, dont kill him"

"I wont" And then Reno was gone.

*Unknown P.O.V*

What were they doing in there? I had followed them all the way from town, disgusting blood suckers. The two blonde ones, I think they were brothers. Probably pretty old too. Well it's a good thing Ive been a hunter my whole life, or Id be dead by now.

I was still kicking myself for not noticing them until now. I went to school with four of them for gods sake! I wasnt going to eradicate them yet, I was still getting information.

One vampire is a quick kill. Four is an infestation. I had a coven on my hands, or at least the start of one. The spray I had used to mask my scent was starting to wear off. I should go. I had to meet him anyway. I couldnt help with goofy grin that spread across my face at the thought of him.

I straightened up and crept out of the bush, about to make my way back into town.

*******
Whoo I think Im on a roll with these chapters guys, 10 points to me.

So who do you think the unknown P.O.V is?

See ya next chapter
Dance Water Dance
~ Sam xoxo