Surprise!

*Tyler POV*

Lizzy and I went to school together since the 3rd grade. I was one of the quiet, shy and sensitive kid that no one really liked or talked to. She was the first girl to ever speak a kind word to me because I was 'different' from everyone else in my school. Meaning, I'd always get bullied for the way that I looked and dressed. Lizzy and I have been best friends ever since. We've been living together in my apartment for 2 years. It's not a long time but it sure feels like forever. To be honest, those years have been the best years of my life. 

Today is her 21st birthday and I wanted to give her something that would make her entire life because.. she's an amazing person and I know that I'd do anything for her... Especially... what happened 7 years ago.

I bought tickets to go see our favorite band, Crown The Empire. Luckily, I ordered them a few days back. We get to meet & greet the band and also go backstage; I'd say I did a damn good job. cx

"I'm so happy, Tyler!" Lizzy said happily as she jumped into my arms hugging me tightly.

"You're the bestest friend anyone could ever ask for!"

"Haha, thanks" I said as I hugged her back, "Now hurry up! I don't want to be late!"

"Okay. I'll be done in a second!" She said as she skipped to her room.

I got ready in like 5 minutes, haha. Lizzy usually takes about 30 minutes. I was wearing my CTE tank top that said,  "Never Let Life Kill Your Spark" along with my black ripped up skinny jeans and my black vans to finish off my look. I don't do much with my hair, though; I usually flip it to the side. A few seconds later, I see Lizzy come out of the bathroom,

"I'm ready!" Lizzy said with a huge smile on her face, "How do I look?"

I was stunned. She was so beautiful.

Her black & red ombré hair was straightened and she wore her CTE bandana like a headband. I could also see her wearing her Rose Plugs she ordered online. Her eyes had the perfect amount of eyeliner, eyeshadow and mascara, not too much & not too little. Her lips were stained in Jeffree Star's velour liquid lipstick called "Unicorn Blood." {{ Yep, I know everything from cosmetics to clothing brands. She's a fashion junkie and I love it. }} She was wearing a red & black CTE shirt with all of the members on the front. Her pants were sort of acid-washed and she wore some studded boots to finish her look off. She looked... Like an angel.

"Tyler?!" she shouted.

"Oh, yes?" I said nervously, as I flipped my hair.

"How do I look?!"

"Awesome!"

"Okay, thank you!! You look pretty bad ass yourself!!"

"Thanks" I replied, "We have to get going!"

"Oh okay. I'll beat you to the car!", Lizzy squealed adorably, "I'm SO ready for this, are you?!?!"

"Yeah!" I shouted as I walked to my little black sportage letting Lizzy win the race.

As soon as I turned my car on, I see a wild Lizzy unplugging her headphones and plugging in the aux cord. When we drove off to the venue, we listened to nothing but Crown The Empire, Of Mice & Men, The Color Morale, Beartooth, and more awesome bands.

I hope she'll have the time of her life tonight. If she's happy, then I'm happy.

Nothing matters more to me than her happiness.. or her safety...