Welcome To The Resistance // Lizzy's Paradise

*Dave POV* 10:00 pm.

Well, our friends in I Prevail, Out Came The Wolves and The White Noise just finished up, now it's time for us to go on.
"Okay you guys, let's get out there and show these people what we're made of!" I said to the guys. "Let's do it for Tupac!"

"Let's also do it for Benn, you guys," Andy added.

"Yeah man," Brent said, "I bet it would mean a lot to him. Did he say when he'll be back?"

I stood quietly for a minute and then I said, "I don't know you guys. Just be positive. I'm sure he'll be back soon."

I then walked over and looked from behind the curtain to see all of our amazing fans cheering for us. On the other side of the stage, I saw some fans there. At the front of that group, I saw two people; a boy with a white tank top and a girl with red and black hair. I didn't do much, I just smiled and waved at them & the other VIP peeps. I then noticed a huge pin on the girl's chest. It said "It's my 21th birthday!" In red and black lettering.

I knew what I was going to do with the guys to make her night. I don't usually do these things a whole lot, but she looked pretty chill and I wanted to do something nice tonight!

I ran back to our room and said, "Guys, there were two people on the other side of the stage, one boy and one girl."

"Yeah and what else?" Brent asked.

"Today's the girl's birthday!" I exclaimed, "Let's give her a night to remember!"

"Hell Yeaaa!" Tree shouted, "Let's dedicate the concert to her, man."

"Haha, that sounds awesome!" I said, "I'm pretty sure that she'll love it!"

I saw Brandon walk over towards the curtain and look at those people, but he looked at the birthday girl longer. He was over there for about two minutes.. He looked like he was being hypnotized.

"BRANDON!" Brent shouted.

"Huh? What!" Brandon said nervously.

"You zoned out man! We gotta get ready!"

"Oh right. I'll umm go get my vest."

"Goofball," I mumbled. I didnt know what was getting Brandon tonight, but he was acting.... jumpy. "Let's get naked!" Andrew shouted.
"Bro, stop," Hayden said, shaking his head, "Not til 2:00am!"

We all laughed as put our gear on and grabbed our instruments.

A few minutes later as the crowd started to tone down, Brent ran out first. Then came Tree, Brandon, me and finally Andrew. We were ready to fuck shit up! First, we started off with our song called "Initiation."

"Yo what the fuck is up Dallas?!" Andy shouted as the crowd roared, "WE ARE CROWN THE EMPIRE FROM RIGHT HERE IN DALLAS, TEXAS!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR COMING OUT TONIGHT!! BUT RIGHT NOW, I WANT YOU GUYS TO GET OFF YOUR FEET AND JUMP WITH ME! THIS SONG'S CALLED 'INITIATION'. WHEN I COUNT TO 3, ALL OF YOU BETTER JUMP! 1! 2! 3! JUUMP!"

*Lizzy's POV*

Tyler and I just saw 3 bands finish up. It's now 10:05 and Crown was getting ready to perform. The stage was floral and changing colors... it was just beautiful. People were screaming on and off of course, and Tyler & I were just waiting to see our boys!

a little after the crowd dies down, I saw Dave and he waved to me and Tyler! Then I saw someone else, but I couldn't tell who it was.. I think it was... Probably Brandon... I don't know but either way, he was smiling at me and then he took off quickly.

A few seconds later, I heard the introduction to the song "A Call To Arms."

Out of the blue, I see the guys run onto the stage! My heart was pacing rapidly as I screamed and jumped up and down. I looked over at Brandon, and my heart was beating faster.