Don't Say, Don't Tell

*Dave POV*

The guys and I were waiting outside of In-N-Out Burger for Brandon and Lizzy. It was chilly, but it was also beautiful at this time of night. The buildings were lit up nice and pretty and there were gothic lamp posts that were aligned with the streets. Ah, it feels good to be home. Brandon's a slow driver so he'll probably show up in the next 5 minutes or so..

Brandon: Hey man, sorry. There was traffic. Oh, and can I ask you for a favor?...

me: Sure, what's up? And no worries.

Brandon: Umm.... Can we take Lizzy & Tyler to the house?

me: Whoa, what? Are you crazy?

Brandon: Please, dude. The reason I ask is because I ... umm..

me: you what?

Brandon: .... I like her... A lot..

me: Dude, really?

Brandon: yes. I know it sounds crazy  and we just met like 3 hours ago, but I really like her.. I mean....she's perfect. I wanna give myself another shot at this "love" thing again. The past is the past and everything's new. 

me: *sigh* okay. But as soon as we get home, we gotta clean. Bandit chewed up the paper towels and left it all over the place. AND it's your turn for chores this week.

Brandon: YES! THANKS, BROTHER! :) I'LL CLEAN I PROMISE!

"Who you textin'?", Brent asked.

"Brandon" I said, "He said uhh.. they're almost here. Y'all go on ahead, I'm gonna meet them outside and pay for myself."

"Alright. I'm gonna go ahead and order for us; it's on me tonight."

"We love you, Daddy Taddie!" Tree said , laughing as he messed up his hair.

"Well my children, you gonna tell me what you want to eat?" he asked with a chuckle.

I watched as the guys ran up to Brent like the way little kids run to birds. A few minutes later, I walked out of In-N-Out to get some air and to see where the hell Brandon was. It's been more than 10 minutes already.

I started calling him because I got worried, then I saw his car pull in to the parking lot. Brandon parked his car next to mine. After that he got out, rushed to Lizzy's side and opened the door for her. I haven't seen Brandon do that in forever.. To be honest, I haven't seen him look so happy in... Like 3 years after what happened with 'she-who-will-not-be-named'.

"Hi, Dave!" I heard Lizzy yell as she was running towards me to give me a hug.

"Hey, Birthday Queen!" I replied, hugging her back, "You ready to eat some grub?"

"Psshh-yeah. I'm starving!! Oh and I'll pay for you guys."

"No no, Lizzy it's okay," Brandon told her walking her way, "I've got it."

"Are you kidding? I should be the one paying!! After all, I'm having dinner with my favorite band!" Brandon and I laughed.

"Hahaha, you're so nice, Liz!" I said.

"Lizzy, you are just the sweetest person ever, but trust me, I've got it," Brandon said smiling, "Go inside and order; I'll be there in a minute, okay? I want to talk to Dave really quick."

"Aww, thanks, B!" Lizzy said, as she hugged Brandon one last time before going inside.

*Brandon POV*

"Aww thanks, B!" she said as she hugged me. Her hugs are perfect. I didn't want to let her go.. From the moment I laid my eyes on her, I knew I had to have her. I had to tell Dave more. If I told anyone else they'd probably tell the whole world... And Lizzy.