Meet & Greet & Food To Eat

*2 1/2 hours later*

*Lizzy*

It's 12:30 am. We were the last people to meet and greet CTE. We were so scared that we might mess up a sentence or just go crazy.

"Ready?" I asked Tyler.

"Let's do this!" he said.

Tyler and I took a breath and walked over to them.

Andy and Dave noticed us first. Dave pointed me out and waved.

"YOOOOOO! IT'S THE BIRTHDAY GIRL AND HER BESTIE!" Andy said as he paced towards us. "Hey, you guys!" I said, standing on my tippie toes to hug them both, "I just want to say thank you so much for everything tonight. I love you guys so much." I started crying with tears of joy.

"Well, you're more than welcome, Liz" Dave said, handing me a tissue.

"We hope to see you and Tyler again really soon" Andy said, smiling and chuckling, "Hey, come on. The night's not over yet!"

He winked at me and gave me a hug. I felt so safe and comfortable around them. They're not my family, but I look up to them and love them like a sister would love her brothers.

*Tyler POV*

I wasn't that upset after what happened with Lizzy and Brandon. I'm glad that's over.. As soon as we walked over to meet & greet Crown The Empire, Dave and Andy got with Lizzy and they started socializing. Then, Brent and Tree walked my way.

I'm still sad that Benn isn't here.. I wish I could meet him and Danny, his little brother.... Oh well. Maybe they'll be here on the next tour.

"Yo, Tyler!" Tree said as we smacked hands together, "What's up, man!"

"Not much, dude" I said to him and Brent, "You guys kicked ass tonight!"

"Thanks, bro!" Brent said.

"We were wondering where you guys were at!" Tree said, patting my shoulder.

"Well, the line was pretty damn long but it's all worth meeting you guys!" I said as I swept my hair back.

"Hey man, you seem like a bad ass guy" Brent told me. He handed me a crinkled up paper. My jaw dropped. I was about to cry.. This was too fucking good to be true!

"Here's our address and our number if you wanna come over and chill sometimes."

"WHOA WHAT THE FUCK?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Tyler screamed, "THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!"

I hugged Tree & Brent tightly. These guys were so awesome. I can't believe this is actually happening.

"Hey, let's go see what those brats and Miss Birthday Girl are up to!" Tree said, laughing & pointing at Andy and Dave. We all laughed as we walked over to Lizzy, Dave and Andy. But then I realized something..

Where's Brandon?

*Lizzy POV*

I saw Tyler, Brent, and Tree walk towards me, Andy, and Dave. They looked like they were having such a fun time. On the other hand, me, Andy and Dave were so engaged in our conversation, that we just didn't care about anything that was going on around us. Then, Dave asked me something that I'll never ever forget: "Lizzy... Birthday Queen... Would you and Tyler like to come with us to get something to eat?"

My heart dropped. I was shaking. "OH MY GOSH! FUCK YEA!!" I shouted, jumping up and down.

"Haha, alright!", Tree said, looking at Brent.

"Yo, Brent! Where are we going, guys?!"

Brent & Dave looked at each other for about 2 minutes, giving each other a satisfied look. They jumped in the air shouting, "IN-N-OUT BURGER, BABY!"