'Friends'

*Brandon POV*

It's pretty late. Lizzy and I were at the park for about an hour and thirty minutes. It was all worth it, though. Now, we're on our way back home. It doesn't take long to get there actually. I know some shortcuts because.... I'm awesome like that. But for real, I'm trying to hurry up and get us home as fast as I can. I didn't know that I'd lose track of time so quickly. I bet the guys are gonna get pissed at me but I don't really care. All I care about right now is Lizzy.

"Hey Brandon," Lizzy said, as she stretched her arms and legs, "Are we almost home? It looks like we're lost."

"Yea," I replied, "And no we're not lost, I just took a shortcut. I'll show you the way to the house. You'll notice it when you see it; there's so many cars in front of it."

   I was going about 40-45 mph when we drove through the neighborhood. Lizzy looked so scared & anxious to see what the house looked like. I guess she was scared by the way I was driving.
  We passed some expensive looking houses on the way. My personal favorite is the green one with the big pool, but the people who live there are assholes. Well anyways, I looked for a white two-story mansion with 4 columns and about 5 cars on the outside. I wanted Lizzy to see it for herself and I also wanted to see her reaction to it. After driving through the neighborhood, we finally reached the house.

"We're here," I told her.

"Oh my goodness, Brandon," she exclaimed, "It's gorgeous!"

"Thanks, beautiful. Now let's go inside and see what the guys are doing."

"I'll get my stuff in the morning!"

We heard some screaming coming from inside... It might've been Andy and Tree. I know because a lot of the times they've stayed up until 6 in the morning playing COD and Halo...Sometimes Minecraft.

*Andy POV*

Since we've been home, the guys and I have been switching games on/off for about 2 1/2 hours. Right now, Tree and I playing Mortal Kombat 3. I remember him telling me that he was gonna beat my ass at it.... Funny. Tree's over here playing with the weak ass Scorpion and I'm looking like a badass with Sub-Zero! I'm currently in the lead with 4 to 1. Every time someone loses, we have to pay each other $10.
   Oh and a couple of things about Tyler at the moment: He's fine, I don't think he'll stop eating our popcorn and he's a really cool kid. I noticed that he and Brent had it out earlier but I think they're okay now..... Hopefully.

"Damn it," he whined as he gave me another $10, "You cheating little rat. I'm going to get you next time."

"Let's go!" I shouted as I laughed at him, "Who's next, huh? Who wants to go against the Awesome Handy Dandy Andy?!"

"Don't ever say that again," Dave told me giggling, "Lemme see what you got, kid!"

"You're going down, man!"

"Haha, we'll see."

*Tree POV*

Well, I just lost $30 to this little shit over here because he keeps cheating at MK3! But I don't really care about that right now because Andy is about to get the ass-whoopin' of his life. Dave has never lost at MK3 and I'm pretty sure that he'll take on Andy just fine. As they were choosing their characters, I heard voices come from the front door.

"Hey you guys!" Lizzy said loudly as she walked in. Brent and I ran up to her.

"Where have you guys been!?" We shouted, "We've been worried sick!!"

Brandon walked in behind Lizzy, holding her jacket. As soon as he turned around, his eyes got big and his face turned red. This is my boy, he's my little brother. I could tell something was up. Brandon is never like this.

"Explain yourselves!" Brent told them.

"We uh..w-we had a little bit of f-fun," Brandon stuttered with a grin.

"Define 'fun' nasty ass," I mumbled.

"We went to look at the skyline and took a couple of photos together," he replied, "Nothing nasty here, bish."

I noticed that he and Lizzy were kinda close..... He hasn't had a girlfriend for like 3 years maybe? I honestly don't know what's going on... I mean.. He just met this girl. How could he be with someone so quickly already?

"Well well, B," Brent said, "I see what's goin' on here. Y'all dating?"

"No," Lizzy said quickly, yet nervously, "Brent you're funny. And guys, I'm gonna go hit the hay. I'm exhausted!! Thank you, Brandon for such an amazing night and thank you all for inviting me and Tyler over to your house!"

She then went to me, Brent, Andy, and Dave giving each of us a tight hug and a kiss on the head. But... Why didn't she do that to Brandon??? Oh well.

"Goodnight, Liz!" we said lovingly.

"Hey, Lizzy, you're up here with me!" Tyler shouted, "Come on. I think you'd want to stay here forever after I show you the room!"

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute, Tyler!"

Tyler crossed his arms and waited upstairs for Lizzy, who was walking to the dining room where Brandon was. All of a sudden, I heard a huge THUD. I peaked my head around the corner just to see what was going on and Brandon dropped everything, picked Lizzy up, and kissed her. I leaned in closer to hear what he was saying to her.

"You're amazing, babe," he told her softly.

"You're perfect," Lizzy replied, "But.... no calling each other baby or babe yet.. I just think that we should give this some time before we're you know.... official."

"Aww, okay."

"Don't be sad! We have to wait a while before we tell the guys, okay?"

"Okay... Uhh... How about.... A month? 2 months?"

"One month! Perfect. We'll just be 'friends' for now, okay? Hehe, goodnight."

"Goodnight, beautiful." Brandon kissed Lizzy one last time before she went upstairs with Tyler.

Oh dear god..

Already Brandon?