The Search

*Brandon POV*

Saturday, May 9th, 2015. 9:16 pm. The guys and I have been wondering where Lizzy's been for the past 2 weeks and a half.. We've already filed 4 missing person's report: nothing. Not a call, text, email, or anything else.. Why would they do this.... I just want to see her back home and safe in my arms again.
Tyler's taking this harder than anyone. He's known her for a longer time than I have.. It's completely understandable... Yet...
It's so hard to function without her.. I haven't eaten, I haven't slept.. I haven't done anything. I've only waited. I've waited for signs of Lizzy to come back to me. Ugh... This is a nightmare..

"Brandon," a familiar voice whispered, "I need to tell you something. But first, you need to eat."
I saw Tree from the corner of my eye, holding a tray that had soup, fruit and water on it. "Put it by the window," I groaned, "You know I can't, anyway."
Tree set the food down by the window, then he came and sat next to me. "Dude, this is serious. I found some things."
"What do you mean.."
He then showed me a piece of red clothing taped to one out of many notes:

"We'll meet again when the moon glows red."

"What the hell? Who would write this?" I asked, "Hayden, don't you have a friend who's really good at tracking phones and doing techy shit like that? Wasn't it Brendan Barone??"

"Yeah, why? Did this person leave an address?"

"No.. tell him to track Lizzy's phone."

I don't know who this person thinks they are or who they're dealing with, but I will do whatever I can to find her... I... I love her.

*** HAYDEN POV ***

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.. The night Brandon and Lizzy got home from Dave And Buster's, she disappeared.. Now she's somewhere out there and we're about to bring her back home...

"Bro, it's Brendan," I told Brandon, "He's done some research on Lizzy's location.. You may want to talk to him." He quickly grabbed the phone from me.
"Brendan, hi," Brandon began, "Yeah.. Have you found anything on her yet?"

Brendan was a good personal friend of Hayden's and he would always use his high tech self to track things that went missing or if we needed a fix on our gaming systems. "Brandon.." Brendan replied with a worried tone, "Lizzy's phone tells me that she's headed towards St. Louis, Missouri. If I were you, I would leave now, and without a second to waste."
"WHAT?! Okay okay, I'll leave right away. Thanks again!"
"WAIT! There's more. When the moon glows red, it will fall on the 3rd saturday of June. Please be careful. I wish you the most luck on finding your lady."
"Thank you, man."

Brandon got up, packed a couple of bags and grabbed a few cups of coffee before getting into his car.

"Let me go with you," I said, "I know how much she means to you, she also means the world to everyone else. I'm not letting you do this alone."

"Well what about the rest of the guys?"
"They'll understand. I left them notes."

I could see the tears fall from my brother's eyes.

"Get in," he replied, "We have to go now. I can't lose her, man. Not now..." We stopped to put gas in the car before we started heading her way.

Hang on, Lizzy... We're coming...